SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Just saw a R35 speed past and cops out of no were start chasing it... dosnt look like the guy has any intentions of stopping

Somerton road out front roxy KFC

Copy paste from mate @ 2:30

i'm sure the skyline owner soon pulled over and had a legitimate excuse :)

as i'm sure the officer was very understanding and let him off with a warning.

i'm sure the skyline owner soon pulled over and had a legitimate excuse :)

as i'm sure the officer was very understanding and let him off with a warning.

Unless it was stolen, in which case the cops had no chance :D

Silver S2 R33 GTST personalized plates escape me but started with C this morning on warrigal Rd around 7.40am

Green P Plater in an R32 with huge offset on Keys Rd around 4.10pm.

White R32 on Highbury Rd around 5.10pm today

White R34 turning right onto bwd hwy from that road next to the cop shop at Knox (I was waiting to turn right into that road from bwd hwy haha in black R34) - think it may have been [WANZI]. Looked tuff, white looks nice with teh xenons :P

edit: around...6:30pm perhaps

Edited by kaitoukid

anyone see the crash that happened on doncaster road at about 5.45pm ish today? toyota yaris i think was making a U turn half heartedly stopping and going every few seconds, P plater in a commodore comes along minding his own business and bamg BOOM loud sound, both cars totaled not sure what happened to the people =[

ChrisB; parked next to you in Berwick today, was only there for half an hour and had to go - wasn't sure you would see me so I took a photo, thought it would give you a laugh :thumbsup:

Was getting a few stares from randoms that's for sure.

post-23046-0-32207400-1312090714_thumb.jpg

Not quite in Victoria but saw a grey R34 on South Africa with blue stripes and a massive rear wing! was hammering past me and I was already doing 140...

south african road rules FTW!!! :rofl2:

BTW, i am from Melbourne, just in SA on work....

The one with no front bar? That was me.

Yeah I saw you there, mine was parked in the pits and looking very similar to your car. I didn't drive on the track though. I was with my friend in the white onevia with the sticker bomb roof. I'm sure you saw it, it's a silly looking car. We were driving around you at a few stages. I'll probably drive at the next one.

i think it was [ROJ] black r34 in front of glenny station today, probably around 7:30am.

in other news, little did i know to me at this time my "mates" (read: douchebags) had put a GTR sticker/badge on my car :rant:

got rid of it soon enough...but still... :(