SAU Community

Best Car Racing Simulator Games

Dean_HR31

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah not yet...want to borrow it from my mate

Yeah it's the same crew that made GTR/Race 07/GTR Evolution games. This is their first try at console racing. I wanna see how "easy" it is to drive with a control pad and how in depth the tuning options are

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Forza 2, played it for aaaaaages. Played over 70+ hours of just racing with that game.

I have GT5 prologue, and to be honest, it didn't impress me very much (although the graphics did look good on my HDTV).

Really want to try RacePro though, might get that soon.

Forza 2 is my personal favourite for a driving sim... though it's disappointing to see lack of support for the G25. The Xbox wheel is a must for Forza 2 IMO.

Forza 2 + G25 (with full support for clutch and gated shifting) would be awesome! If only :)

Yeah always liked the GT series played em all, Then for a bit of fun Need for speed underground wasnt to bad either. But then i bought Forza 2 and ive been playing that for a while. Also GTR2 aint a bad game either on PC got it from a bargin bin. Really after a steering wheel got one for PS2, but not XBox360.

• 8 months later...
the GTR2 that im hearing about. is this the Successor to the GTR created from the F1 2002 engine?

mine favs;

F1/Mod: M3, GTR

Live For Speed

Grand Prix Legends

Nascar 99-2003 (ATR League) whoa.

Richard Burns Rally (best Rally game Eva!)

Pretty sure thats it.

I'm still playing it years later and love it. There are constant new track and new race series being updated for the game which means you never really get bored of it.

You've got everything from Caterham's to F1's to LeMans to classics to one make series like Porsche, Civics, Golf's the list goes on.

Here's some pics of the upcoming SuperGT release. I have WOOD!

post-194-1260330941_thumb.jpg

post-194-1260330948_thumb.jpg

post-194-1260330958_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...