SAU Community

What Is Your Most Hated Car On Melbourne Roads?

adznight

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agrre with that one adz. But to add to that one have you ever noticed how the holden utes also are almost always driven by youngish white guys who seem to think those utes make them look super tough! I swear every guy driving those utes likes to look around and give tough looks.

i got a mate with a 03 ss ute with a UNIT sticker on it thinks its the ducks nuts thrashes it everywhere $35000 car treats it like a datsun 180b dints and shit and he still thinks he is pimpin in it cause inside its got a tv screen but he doesnt actually realise how stuuupid he looks driving it!

i hate everything not nissan or ferrari

turbo pulsars shit me though like f**k! ugliest pieces of shit

Mahindra. An Indian car they are selling here now.

when you see one on the road, you wont believe how bad, unsafe, and just plain wrong they look

mahindra1.jpg

Edited by Munkyb0y

I hate little crap cheap cars that people think are awesome with crome rims and exhaust and guages!

Sush as...

post-10715-1207817210_thumb.jpgpost-10715-1207817274_thumb.jpg

Even worse when there is like a 35-40 year old bloke with bleached hair driving them around and sucking on a fag.

Age: sorry, but Team X5 disagrees with you. I've been rolling in a Cayenne Turbo today, and I'm not ashamed to say I love it.

Russ: come on, the Ralliart Excel is one of Benalia's best tourist attractions

DK: double spoiler FTW - that's hilarious!

H3 Hummers FFS GET A REAL ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hummer-h3-2007-775593.jpg

THEN THEY THINK THEY ARE KING SH!T AND PUT 22'S ON IT FARK GET A H2 AND DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahindra. An Indian car they are selling here now.

when you see one on the road, you wont believe how bad, unsafe, and just plain wrong they look

mahindra1.jpg

i know a guy with that name

any car with

Greddy + Apexi + Trust stickers.

OMG @ e/hillz this Silvia with all three... not small ones

like masssiiiive ones

:@:@

i wanna slap that dude

lol so u hate ur wife? :blink:

why dont u buy her a skyline then!!

lol, no. But she represents the Camry-driving demographic....and she's a hopeless driver.

Which should explain why I'll never get her a Skyline. It would be up a tree within a week.

any stupid flamin mongrel of a car on the road today!!! especially stupid asians who can't read or see and stupid indians who don't know how to work anything!! i'm not being racist i'm just saying the ones that are like that!! ahhh!