SAU Community

Skylude!

My mate is buying a 1997 honda prelude vti-r and he absolutly loves skylines....but since he is a red p plater and cant drive turbo...he saw this and thought if this is a good idea i honestly think it looks good but he was wanting to know would it be worth it...and how much do you guys reckon it would cost for the rear tail light conversion and would it actually be legal here in NSW... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553310

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell your mate to either wait till he is off the p plates, or buy a n/a skyline.

im sorry, but i cant stand it when people try to make a car someting that its not.

my opinion...

Why..... just why ??

worth ? how can you value something that has a market of 1 ?

If he like skylines, sell honda, buy nissan! other than that all I can say is No no no no no no..

Edited by madbung

LOL i kinda knew i was going to get these comments but yea i am trying to convice him to just get a skyline.......but yea any comments would be helpful as i will show this to him later...maybe he might just change his mind

hahaha

you can gauge a person's personality to a degree by their car

that one is self denial

how could anyone be truly happy with something like that

block ears lalalala it's a skyline

edit. okay i just looked at it and it's just hte lights and looks alright. i assumed it was like all those civics :)

you made baby jesus cry!

LOL :P well keep them coming.... he is coming over today so i will show this to him.....i really started looking at the work that came into it and if you really look at it doesn't really suit tail lights are rounded but kit looks really square

I'd hate to be the onwer of that car reading this......all these comments are hurting my feelings they are that bad.

I just threw up a little. Ewww, Anyone who considers getting that doesnt deserve a skyline.