Sauwa Gokart Endurance Race

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can see where the race was won... team Shake n' Bake only having 1 long pit stop of 1:30.167 and the rest of the time staying nice and consistant.

I think the trick is to have strong hand and forearm muscles to be able to put in a good stint... shame I'm not a body builder or a wanker!

Paul was on Nigels team Blacksun... nice 1:36.047 on 2nd last lap Nige... pit stop FTW

Paul was on Nigels team Blacksun... nice 1:36.047 on 2nd last lap Nige... pit stop FTW

LOL next time they should close pitlane with 10mins remaining , im sure Paul will agree :D

Obviously your engine was cutting out when I was trailing you for some 6 or 7 laps..

We had to pit five times because the fkn spark lead kept coming off one of the motors :(

Our go-kart had a f**ked cog for the first 15 minutes, chain kept slipping on right engine - was wondering wtf the noise was. then a 5-10 minute repair job... 12 laps behind ftw!

Was pretty damn fun.. I got a slightly bruised back from the seat though :(

Edited by SKY RYAN

Isay the winners this time take the numbers of the problem karts for next time :(

Scratch that idea... I think it's just the luck of the draw. All these karts would be maintained as they break to keep costs down, but if it was your own kart you would probably regularly replace things so they don't break mid race.

I think if you went regularly you would eventually get to spend some time in the pits... it's just one of those things.

But there is no way I'm going to risk kart#11 again... so far my pits time has been almost 30 laps over 2 races :(

Scratch that idea... I think it's just the luck of the draw. All these karts would be maintained as they break to keep costs down, but if it was your own kart you would probably regularly replace things so they don't break mid race.

I think if you went regularly you would eventually get to spend some time in the pits... it's just one of those things.

But there is no way I'm going to risk kart#11 again... so far my pits time has been almost 30 laps over 2 races :(

Might as well give Kart11 to Ryan and Karl....at least it couldnt of hurt their result LOL