SAU Community

Sauwa Gokart Endurance Race

R DIRTY 3

and also to Tomski for the unbelievable hot lap.

Why ta

Im in for the next 1 hour enduro though... great night and the trophy is mine next time so long as the clutch holds out!!! :D

I think you mean its mine if the front bumper doesn't keep falling off :banana:

Tom, i still claim its a electronic error that gave you the 58 second lap...however, it was a fantastic lap and i acknowledge that your fast laps times were quite consistent.

I was in the 59's for a while then I must have taken at least one of the corners faster than usual. Thats the first time I have been on those karts so my target for next time is a 57 second lap :D . I'm in for any of these track nights :)

Edited by Topaz

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awsome night, those carts can go sideways alright :banana: my misses told me that when i came onto the main straight my cart was making skidskid noises, suprised we came 4th or 5th with nearly a flat 1min time, my co driver had never carted before and i dont think i did a dfull lap without tryna slide it :)

Pull the E-brake and power ooooonnnnn? :D

I'm in definately for another round.

Maybe if i dont cause any carnage next time, and our front bar doesn't keep coming off, we should place well... as i still managed a few 1:02s this time iirc.

Lots of fun regardless, made the GTR feel slow when i drove it later in the night... itching for that turbo upgrade now, and Brad, make my gtr handle like gokart pls? :)

A great night, well done to Brad, for organising the event, and then for carrying his team to victory :thumbsup:

I'll be up for another one :D

I think you are forgetting someone there PC.........