SAU Community

Just Jap Warehouse Robbery - Sydney 20/7/2008

Just Jap Racing

This is why vigilante justice is needed. We need to find these f**kers and break their kneecaps and elbows to the point they'll never be able to use them again.

I'll spread the word down Wollongong way as well. Hope everything works out for you guys, you've been nothing but helpful for the whole community.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few more updates guys.

They tried to steal Darron's dirtbike as well from inside, took a stack of Genuine Nissan merchandise including GTR blank keys, R33 GTR centre coin slot covers, our full stock, ie buckets and buckets of stainless hose clamps, they even broke into the Coke machine, stole cans and coins, and ripped off all the charity food on the front counter and the money in the carboard box - it was a kids charity box!

Oh and they also stole around 80 sets of brand new Conrods for most engines as per the first post so please be watchful of anyone selling quantities of rods on unmarked brown cardboard boxes with small white labels stating the engine type on them.

Cheers,

Steve

...they even broke into the Coke machine, stole cans and coins, and ripped off all the charity food on the front counter and the money in the carboard box - it was a kids charity box!

Now that is just pathetic and low!!!

gl with catching the offenders and recovering stolen goods

sorry to hear steve. as with us all, any info or suspicions will be passed on to you.

this is a huge robbery. seemingly well planned. and yet they stole soft drink and change? it makes no sense. i mean they actually stripped parts from the R35, and then ran to the lolly box to grab coins?

you would have to assume there were alot of them in there for this kind of thing to be going on.

Edited by Munkyb0y

wankers sounds like they got 2 much stuff to get away with. and as for kids charity box thats just realy low.

hope u find the people responsable. i keep my eye out for bits floatin round newi.

good luck in getin up and running again

<br />I am really looking forward to the news of the thieves being caught, good luck.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

^^^ Dragged thru the streets, then burned alive!

:P thats just beyond a joke.... sad day for JJap... great people, great attitude.

As many have said, bounce back bigger and better, don't let these guys take a great business down!!

sounds highly organized to me i doubt they will offload it on ebay, most likely stack it in a container and sell it overseas!

For the most part yes, but apparently the only Brake kits taken were for Falcon and Commodore. I can't see a huge demand for the Falcon kits abroad, same for commodore.

Sorry to hear :D hope you catch these wan*kers

Ive posted a link to this thread on supraforums.com.au

Hopefully someone sees/hears something bout this soon

Good luck

Daniel