SAU Community

Just Jap Warehouse Robbery - Sydney 20/7/2008

Just Jap Racing

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like someone knows how you operate ,all those things in one night ,you would need some man power to pull this off or a local factory to move this stuff in to too much too quick .id be looking for freshly rented factories or places that have been vacated recently . i hope you get them,all ears in south west sydney.good luck.

To tell you the truth, a robbery in this scale. You sadly have to look at it from the thieves point of view.

They racked all this gear, you really think they're dumb enough to actually off load it to eBay? They're probably scrawling around various forums looking at posts, and basking in their definition of "glory" among the enthusiasts community.

1) Thieves - They will probably lock it into a container, and send it off oversea's.. and regarding the falcon and commodore parts.. i am 100% sure they will be able to offload the stock to some dodgy workshop as they usually do, and no one will know a thing.

2) Another workshop who did it - It will be business as usual, keeping the heat away, they will store the stolen gear, and then slowly sell it off one by one as customers come in, or sell ir to another workshop.

3) Car enthusiasts - They will probably use the parts in their own cars, and the rest give it away to mates and stuff. Or they will offload it on the black market, its word of mouth between groups / family / friends.

Now in regards to the cars that were stolen, they will either be numbered, or they will probably be ripped of their parts and sold individually. The cars could be containered aswell and sent off with the engines aswell. Or they could totally rip the engine out, drop it into another ride. So many possibilities, and sorry i dont want to be a burden on your problems, but you have to think realistically. The cops will only have a certain number of resources on the street, these guys seem to know what their doing. And they will know how to offload all this gear, they would take such a risk if they didnt have buyers already lined up, so no advertising will be needed, cos' its not like they sit at home one day and think oh yeah lets go rob a great workshop!

Steve i feel for you man, my dad is a panel beater / mechanic and his own personal collection of tools and what not was stolen a few years ago with no insurance, massive dent in the back pocket.

I hope you guys find these fuc*ers, and damn hell wish your stock etc was insured to a certain extent.

Sorry to dull everyones hopes down..

MRXTCZ

Sorry to hear that. You guys have something good going on there and always willing to help and i hope these people are caught

Now in regards to the cars that were stolen, they will either be numbered, or they will probably be ripped of their parts and sold individually. The cars could be containered aswell and sent off with the engines aswell. Or they could totally rip the engine out, drop it into another ride. So many possibilities, and sorry i dont want to be a burden on your problems, but you have to think realistically. The cops will only have a certain number of resources on the street, these guys seem to know what their doing. And they will know how to offload all this gear, they would take such a risk if they didnt have buyers already lined up, so no advertising will be needed, cos' its not like they sit at home one day and think oh yeah lets go rob a great workshop!

Steve i feel for you man, my dad is a panel beater / mechanic and his own personal collection of tools and what not was stolen a few years ago with no insurance, massive dent in the back pocket.

MRXTCZ

i kind of agree with you on this but this is GONE IN 60secs style and would take some major organising to pull it off.........

in regards to the cops not having people on the streets i dont exactly believe that as they have performance cars just like us....for instance out where i live they have a 450rwhp cop car that they built which happens to be an r32 GTR. its built from parts bought as a modifier and done that for a reason so they can get in on the action

car is custom sprayed rims etc

only way to tell its an undercover is by looking inside which i was lucky they let me.....all the radar gear is hidden under dash etc

anyway my condolences to JUST JAP

Wow Frosty that is the first time ive heard of that !

Crazy, i meant stuff like people in on the action black market gear floating around, not as in people literally on the streets. I know they have people who help out the cops with info that might trip on, but this will be tight, and only a select few will know about it.

Hopefully something slips up and doesnt goto plan and we get everything back, and some vigilante action then lock up for the rest of their purposeless life.

MRXTCZ

Thats Soooo F#$ckin low...i hope everything works out....and i hope the guys that did it don't ever run into anyone from this forum or associated...CAUSE THEY'LL HAVE ALOT TO ANSWER FOR!!! :D

Posted on my Facebook Heading thing and Myspace Bulletin Board...can't hurt

GOOD LUCK

Edited by mattye

Very sorry to hear guys, I hope they catch those scum quick smart and recover everything before they have a chance to remove it from wherever it is stashed.

I can lend you a set of G4 brakes for the targa car if you are still short next April :D

it was too well organised from what i see. breaking into both workshops, stealing those parts and getting a clean getaway doesnt happen like in the movies. a job that big and that well organised must have either been organised from someone within the business or a pro. the amount of detail and balls needed to pull something like that off is amazing that most wont even realise. from what i've read and know about the place you will need at least:

1. weeks of staking out the place for traffic for the right time - most businesses dont get deliveries on sundays but some will at least get traffic, they picked the perfect time by the sounds of it.

2. a truck OR a workshop close by and a couple of utes (moving + storing the stuff will be shit) + 5 boys - if it was me doing the job i'd get the least amount of people involved as possible, too many useful/wanted parts to let too many people know of, which sucks for you guys. if it was a workshop close by i'd be looking for workshops that were closed today.

3. knowledge of your operations - this is huge. anyone getting in and out efficiently knew how you guys run which is why i'd be looking at someone who either works or worked there.

sorry if this seems rash on my part but anything you guys can think of that is suspicious will help the investigating officers and keep them working because once they run out of leads - thats it, investigation over.