SAU Community

Just Jap Warehouse Robbery - Sydney 20/7/2008

Just Jap Racing

Hi Steve, Darron, Tim, Garry and the guys,

Am very sorry to hear of a real life Grand Theft Auto happening to great guys like yourselves.

After reading MR XTC's post, I can't help but to offer you this advice...

CAN YOU NOT DISCLOSE 1 or 2 ITEMS THAT ARE SO RARE, THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO ATTRACT ATTENTION IF THEY CAME ONTO THE MARKET AT A LATER DATE ??

THE V35 WHEELS HAVE ALREADY BEEN BULLETINED - BUT BEFORE YOU PUT UP THE REST OF THE LIST, CAN YOU KEEP A COUPLE OF ITEMS 'COVERT' SO THAT THEY CAN BE TRACKED WHEN/IF THEY SURFACE ??

Of course those items will/may be relayed to the Police or Insurance Co.

Regards,

Terry

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect this stuff will be in shipping containers going OS. The cops probably know this but? and need to inform customs to keep an eye out in future.

Exactly my thoughts. It isnt going to surface on the aussie market...

Good Luck, I hope they are caught and very sorry to hear. :D

Post up info on all the stolen parts so if we come across any workshop with a rare or specific part you mentioned you can

take matters further. By not posting what is stolen we cannot guage if it was possibly from Just Jap or not.

To the thieves your gonna get caught anytime and rot in jail and turn into a vegetable, cause thats what you deserve

you low life scums.

Hope it all works out and ill spread the word.

Hi guys, what a day yesterday was.

I am pleased to report that there has been some great news overnight.

Darron's GTR, and the second R32 GTR have both been recovered, and a large quantity of stolen stock has been located, however we are yet to see it and reconcile to see exactly what is there and what is still missing.

The best part however, is 3 individuals have been arrested and charged.

We are still searching for the Yellow EVO 7 and hope that we get some good news on that shortly.

On behalf of the whole team here at Just Jap, we wish to thank all of you for keeping your eyes and ears open - We really appreciate all the support.

Regards,

Steve Thatcher

Just Jap

Well guys I just got the call I was hoping for, I will let Steve share the good news when he gets back online :D

Hey Nick, does these mean the goods were recovered??

Or that the f*#ckers were caught?

We are very pleased though there is still a big job cleaning up and trying to get back to business.

Hopefully there is more good news regarding the EVO and other individuals to come.

Phones are now up so anyone trying to contact us can now get through.

Wow thats fc*kn awesome news man!

Ooft what a trip..

anything still missing ?

And i am damn curious aswell to know how you guys found them. *evils* let us take care of them.. * pounds fists *

MRXTCZ