SAU Community

Just Jap Warehouse Robbery - Sydney 20/7/2008

Just Jap Racing

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that f**ken sucks!

I've always had the up most respect for JustJap you guys where always really friendly and helpful to me and its really shits me that there are some people out there that are so low.

I hope you catch em.

Hi guys,

Please be informed that Just Jap Auto Imports in Sydney was broken into, we believe last night (Sunday 20/7/2008) and a huge amount of parts and cars have been stolen so we are appealing to everyone to please keep a look out and contact us, or the police immediately if you hear/see anything.

We are still putting all the information together of exactly what was stolen but here is a rough list to get started.

NEW PARTS

- Splitfire Coil Packs - Multiple Sets - All Models

- HKS GT-RS Turbine Kits - RB26

- HKS GT-SS Turbine Kits - RB26

- HKS GT-RS Turbine Kits - RB25

- Motul Oils & Lubricants/Fluids - Everything

- Loads of Nismo Parts & Merchandise

- Sard Injectors - Multiple Sets - All Models

- Around 80 Sets of Conrods, I-Beam & H-Beam - Brown unlabelled boxes for RB26, RB26, 1JZ, 2JZ, 4A-GE, EJ20, SR20 & more)

- Tomei Turbine Outlets Sets - RB26 (Multiple Sets)

- HKS Dump Pipe Set - RB26

- HPI Dump Pipe Set - RB26

- G4 Racing Brake Kits - Multiple sets including some for Holden Commodore & Ford Falcon (Note: G4 is exclusive to Just Jap)

- G4 Coilovers - Multiple Sets

- Brand New RB26 N1 Engine (Complete with HKS GT-SS's, Tomei Poncams, Sard Fuel Rail, Sard Injectors - All Brand New)

- Brand New Rays Volk GT-C Wheels - Custom Grey Centre (BCNR33 Offset) 19 x 10.5) - 1 Set in boxes.

USED PARTS

- 4 Sets of R34 GTR Wheels

VEHICLES

- Yellow Mitsubishi EVO 7 - Stock Standard

- Grey R32 GTR - Heavily Modified

- Grey R32 GTR - N1 Engine, rough paintwork

R35 GTR PARTS

- R35 GTR Wheels & Tyres (1 Set) Possibly more, yet to be confirmed

- R35 GTR Brembo Brake Calipers

- Mines R35 GTR 400mm Front & Rear Brake Rotors (Only Set in Australia)

brakes35.jpg

OTHER PARTS

- SR20DET Red Top Shop Demo Engine (Blown) - Used to Display Parts (JJR Exhaust Manifold, JJR Turbo, JJR Pulley Kit, JJR Sump

- Various Tools

More information to come shortly.

Further to the above list, we have been taken offline, so we also ask our loyal customers to please be patient at this time. Our website remains open, and we will do everything in our power to attend to customer orders as quickly as possible, but expect that there will be delays.

We greatly appreciate everyones assistance.

Regards,

Steve Thatcher

Just Jap Racing

hi steve

how it going ill keep an eye out around west syd and ill spread the word out sorry to hear bout it though steve

FYI with the parts and oils they've stolen id say 99% they either own a race car or actually run a workshop. WTF would you steal oil when you have taken so much other stuff, would be hard to move.

Hope you get it back, will deff keep a look out for you, always found you guys helpful and great bunch of guys..

Hopefully this is not the wave of stolen parts/cars again. Im already scared enough for my ride.

Whoa that sucks ill spread the word,I have all ways bought stuff for my GTR LM from Just Jap,and have always been happy with the service from the staff, The other day My mum and dad got to have a look at the R35 in the nasho park and have a quick chat and a couple of photos. just like me They cant believe this news. I hope they catch these scum. Im in for SAU LYNCH MOB to castrate these fu*kers.

That's scary stuff! It really sucks that this is the kind of world we live in...

I'm hoping you can get to the bottom of this and figure out who's responsible.

GRrrrrrr I hate thieves, and could be me next I have only had 8 break ins in last 11 years. Although I made new place like a maximum security gaol. You know me Steve if they come here with any of this stuff I will cable tie them and wait for Police to turn up. I suspect this stuff will be in shipping containers going OS. The cops probably know this but? and need to inform customs to keep an eye out in future.

Our laws are so piss weak even when you catch the bastards.

The Mines Brake kit stolen from the R35 GTR is $10k worth plus, and the wheels will most likely be the only set of 20 inch R35 GTR wheels floating around but none the less they are worth about $8k alone with the rubber thats on them.

Every G4 Brake Kit in stock was taken, as with our complete range of Motul stock.

There was just a massive range of gear taken, almost enough to start a workshop.

if it hasn't already been posted, I'm sure there are members here that are members of:

ns.com

Silviansw.com

boostcruising.com

performanceforums.com

calaisturbo.com

all the holden and fold forums.

spread the word.

Have posted throughout the toyota community

and the following forums:

ToyotaCressida.net

SilviaWA

Antilag WA

Toymods.net

Z20soarer.org

auszoku.net

Edited by coFF33

Been keeping an eye on this one since this morning...

Just wanna ad that I feel for you guys, your customers and everyone inolved.

Gutted on your behalf :'(

Good luck with the recovery.

no wonder you guys have not been answering my phone calls all morning. I will stop ringing

A robery this big, there is no way they will get away with it. They will come unstuck and make one mistake to get caught. Thats all it takes.

GL Just Jap