SAU Community

Just Jap Warehouse Robbery - Sydney 20/7/2008

Just Jap Racing

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man that's unbelievable guys.

Steve, maybe edit your post about the G4's being exlusive to you. That way they won't know when they try and sell them, and you can catch the c**ts! (in case they browse here)

I'll edit my post if i see you remove it.

Good luck guys

Devastating. I get around a few forums so I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case. Still, with a pro job like this you're going to want some good insurance to rely on. All the best guys, I hope you get the best result out of this.

I hope the offenders are caught swiftly.....that is a Huge blow to a company that supports this community.

I'm scared of what information those PC's contain also. All of those customer details, credit card numbers, bank accounts etc....I hope it was all secure...

First post updated.

Major Crime scene is now in place.

They had a truck, and have taken a BRAND NEW N1 Engine, which was built up ready to drop in - This engine had the following fitted:

- New HKS GT-SS Turbo's

- Tomei Poncams

- Sard Fuel Rail

- Sard 700cc Injectors

They have used our forklift to move stock around, and blow it up in the process.

All G4 Brake Kits have been taken, as well as ALL MOTUL STOCK

Woah, thats not great.

I'll let the word out within my mates aswell. They know a few people here and there.

Just need the cars back and most of the stock.

I dont get what they're gonna do with the R35 rims anyways.. will look mad sus if they get it onto a AE92 rolla or something, rolling around in the City, then you know where they got them from lol.

But hope for the best man, they mustve studied the place inside and out. Good luck guys.

MRXTCZ

I'm scared of what information those PC's contain also. All of those customer details, credit card numbers, bank accounts etc....I hope it was all secure...

Indeed.. But then again if they use those credit card details then hope it gives the cop a clue to the whereabouts of these people!! And hopefully they get caught on camera etc.. hmm

Indeed.. But then again if they use those credit card details then hope it gives the cop a clue to the whereabouts of these people!! And hopefully they get caught on camera etc.. hmm

Nothing like that, secured servers are safe and sound.

The couple of laptops taken were front end clients only, mostly pictures and product info, as well as our POS client for staff.

More of a pain than anything.

Once again guys, we have already had so much support from customers since this was announced this morning, we are extremely appreciative and happy to be part of such a great community.

We will continue to keep you updated.

Steve

Also, please pay attention to the parts listed in the first post as they will no doubt pop up for sale.

We lost practically all Nismo merchandise, including a full range of gearknobs, engine mounts & other accessories.