SAU Community

Just Jap Warehouse Robbery - Sydney 20/7/2008

Just Jap Racing

One of the GTR's was spotted yesterday and watched, which let to a large police operation and raid which recovered that car and a large quantity of stock, as well as a number of the offenders which were arrested.

Absolutely stoked you got at least some of your stuff back mate.............but i gotta say, these guys must be the most ridiculously fuggen retarded mutants in the world!! Who would steal that much stuff and then drive one of the stolen cars around...or leave it parked on the street (however it was seen)! Just idiotic!!!

These guys will go to jail and there girly little asses will be penetrated....thats a bit of justice for JJap!!

Hope the rest comes back asap!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news Steve! And just in time too, I need a dump pipe :D

I would also like to point out the extremely quick response time by the police, a major investigation and a raid leading to recovery of 2 stolen vehicles, a large quantity of stolen goods and 3 arrests in under 24 hours!

I say well done to the NSW Policemen involved, that is a fantastic result! :blush:

+1 Police definitely did a quick job there.

That's great news and I hope you guys are up and running again in no time.

Wow, that is amazing! Good to hear you've gotten a majority of your stuff back, just hope all the rest comes also and the remaining asswipes are caught!

All the best

Wow, it's good to hear some of the stuff and two cars have been recovered, let's hope the good fortune (and good work by the police and all others involved) continues!

Guys thats awsome.. :D

O and + like a thoughsand for the cops... :blush: ...it's kind good to know that after all the crap between our community and the cops that it makes no difference to how they opperate at the end of the day.

Any word yet of how much $$$$ worth was stollen and how much ur gettin back????

Hey Steve,

Great to hear the news :rofl:

After everything is squared away and finalised, perhaps you could post up the Police Station that lead the investigation, and their commanding officer's name and email address/contact details?

A few thank you emails from the modified car enthusiast community to show our appreciation wouldn't go astray!

i must admit, even though i have lost all my respect for highway patrol, the nsw detective side of policing has done an awesome job here, and i am glad to hear that you have made the progress you have.

When someone on the first page said they must be idiots cause the r35 wheels would be to hard to sell over here i was thinking that they ppl who did this must of been smart from how bigger job they pulled off, yet after hearing that a police tracked the car they stole and caught them like that, i must agree these people were complete idiots,

yet good work to the nsw police

Gad to hear that people have been caught, if they where caught and the cars recovered they where good, but not good enough.

Hopefully you get the rest of stock back and the other cars as well, but in saying that, there would be massive amount of hiding going on at the moment with the other pricks, and at the end of the day there would be more involved for such a large heist, and you wont get all of the buggers.

Hopefully you guys are back up and running and back to normal business operations shortly.

Cheers,

Brian.

Awesome news :rofl:

You will never get rid of robberies so as long as they keep happening its good to know most thiefes are idiots and always end up doing something stupid to get caught.

Good luck with getting back up and running asap

Daniel

Thats excellent news on the recovery of some items and arrests of those servile scum.

It is unfortunate that an enterprising business can be so dreadfully disrupted

by these pathetic arseholes, they should be named and shamed. The biggest

problem for Darron and the rest of JJ is how this will affect their cost of doing business,

even if all stock is recovered, this experience will be expensive and they may

have to change their operation, which will cost time and money.

Hopefully they will come out the other side in good shape and still provide us with top prices. :rofl: