tufrx3

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey mate, any luck finding those fittins? :ermm:

happy to pay postage plus a little more for your trouble. PM me if you found some

If not, someone help me out :P

Sorry, i think i threw them out.

Good luck.

ah well if you do any fittings for someone with an R34 RB25DET NEO, you know where to find me :touch:

No problem. I will see what i can do. I have a few friends that own workshops so maybe they will have some laying around.

If someone is willing to give me their RB25 NEO rocker cover fittings, I may be willing to pay for some of 'tufrx3's' fittings for your car :thumbsup:

Edited by 89CAL

If someone is willing to give me their RB25 NEO rocker cover fittings, I may be willing to pay for some of 'tufrx3's' fittings for your car :thumbsup:

If someone helps him out and want a pair of fittings i will give them for $35 including postage... But you need to help out 89cal for this.

Hope this helps...

Hey mate at the back of the rb26 rocker cover the twin head fitting on that is there any push in fitting you can do that will take a -12 push lock fitting?.

I have the gates push lock hose and you just can t get the bastard onto the standard fitting to use the standard clamps.Even after i hacksawed off the bump in it the hose the way its made will not strench due to the braid inside it.

IF you have made something up for other guys please feel free to shoot me a tell id like to replace all 6 at the back of the motor to replace the hose's with new gates stuff and to run the hose for my catch can that has aero push lock fittings on it ready to go.

Hey mate

Got your PM but can't reply on my iPhone for some reason. Thanks for that but. Anyone who wants some fittings for there RB25 NEO let us know and we can do you a deal lol

Are these fittings the same as a from an RB25DET R33 normal motor?

If so, I have some I am going to remove shortly.

PM me to let me know (I don't check this section much)

The neo engines have a dual fitting with the 2 outlets at 90 degrees to each other along the horizontal

The R33 25's have the dual fitting that points upwards and to the front. This is why I want to swap, see my sig photo, it looks pretty crap pointing up and having to run a pipe at a big 180 to go back down to my intake pipe lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...