SAU Community

Skyline Nationals 2010

Matty 31

I am in for the show and shine. Mine only looks shiny from a distance! I am even tossing up if I polish out the marble marks from the Phillip Island 6 hour last weekend or present it as is with a wash.

mine doesnt even look good from a distance tho :blink:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to confirm *this skylines only*?

Track day is open to all makes and models.

Show and Shine is open to all nissans., but We will only be doing Judging on

Skylines

Pulsars (mini Skylines)

Stagea's(Skyline Wagons.)

Pricing is here www.skylinenationals.com

and it should answer all you questions on the new application form

Track day is open to all makes and models.

Show and Shine is open to all nissans., but We will only be doing Judging on

Skylines

Pulsars (mini Skylines)

Stagea's(Skyline Wagons.)

Pricing is here www.skylinenationals.com

and it should answer all you questions on the new application form

im just not getting it haha

Full event pack:

Entry to the Mallala sprint and the show and shine for one car and

driver. Includes show and shine judging. $285

Sprint pack:

Entry to the Mallala sprint, park and display only at the show and

shine for one car and driver. $270

Show and shine pack:

Entry to be judged for one car and driver at the show and shine plus

spectator entry to the Mallala sprint. $130

Entries not including a promo pack.

Entry to Mallala sprint only. $165 $

Entry to Mallala Sprint plus one ticket for the presentation dinner. $220 $

Other items and entries:

Individual entry to the show and shine or extra vehicles:

To display and be judged $20 $

Social ticket:

One promo pack, one spectator entry to Mallala and one dinner. $110 $

Extra promo packs $50 $

Individual tickets for the presentation dinner:

Includes one Mallala spectator entry per dinner. $60 $

i cant see one that works for me, i just want to do sprint and show, or just sprint if show is more than like $20 not too fussed about the dinner.

so im thinking sprint only, with the extra individual entry to the show and shine? so $185 total?

Questions regarding cams licensing are answered below.

We do have 1Day only licenses available :)

Skyline Nationals ~ FAQ’s

Q. Tell me about the event.

A. Friday 10th; 4-7pm Sign in

Saturday 11th; Show and Shine Wigley Reserve Glenelg South Australia

Sunday 12th; Mallala track day

Sunday Night - Presentation Dinner

Q2. Can I just turn up at the Sign in?

A. No, unless prior arrangements have been made by either contacting the president or the Vice President we are trying to keep this to a Minimum.

Q3. Cost how much is it?

Full event pack:

Entry to the Mallala sprint and the show and shine for one car and

driver. Includes show and shine judging. $285

Sprint pack:

Entry to the Mallala sprint, park and display only at the show and

shine for one car and driver. $270

Show and shine pack:

Entry to be judged for one car and driver at the show and shine plus

spectator entry to the Mallala sprint. $130

Entries not including a promo pack.

Entry to Mallala sprint only. $165 $

Entry to Mallala Sprint plus one ticket for the presentation dinner. $220 $

Other items and entries:

Individual entry to the show and shine or extra vehicles:

To display and be judged $20 $

Social ticket:

One promo pack, one spectator entry to Mallala and one dinner. $110 $

Extra promo packs $50 $

Individual tickets for the presentation dinner:

Includes one Mallala spectator entry per dinner. $60 $

Q5. Where can I stay?

A. http://www.skylinenationals.com/accommodation.html

PLEASE NOTE:

When ringing. If you want the caravan park, you need to ask for one of the cabins booked by "mel ablett"

Or at the resort "carolyn kruger"

Q5. What does “Entry to the show and shine” in “THE ENTRY PACK” Entitle me to?

A. This will entitle you to bring a Car to the Show and shine, and you will be able to chose to be judged to be in the running for a Trophy or you can just park and show your car.

Q6. What if Im not bringing a car/don’t want to enter my car/just want the promo stuff, How much then?

A. then you can save yourself $20! Make “THE ENTRY PACK” $55

Q7. Where can I get the entry form for this Great event?

A. http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/mas...Entry2010-1.jpg

Q8. So whats this I hear about needing a License to Compete at the track day?

A. Because this is a CAMS sanctioned event you will require a Speed License you can download and fill this out: http://www.cams.com.au/en/Forms/~/media/Fi...ation_2010.ashx

OR you can use a SINGLE USE License

These can be downloaded here you will require EACH of these links

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/GTS...42010_00000.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/GTS...42010_00001.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/GTS...42010_00002.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/GTS...42010_00003.jpg

Q9. I need to be a member of a Cams affiliated car club to race? WTF?

A. Yep sad but true, you have several options but there are 3 clubs who specialize in nissans and datsuns that come to mind

www.Classicskylinesaustralia.com

www.Ndsoc.com.au

www.skylinesaustralia.com

Join them problem solved,

This is not a requirement of CSA nor is it required if you are not racing this is a requirement by CAMS

See section SECTION 1B ON PAGE 1. of the above forms.

Q10. Do I send my money for the CAMS license to you?

A.NO. This money goes directly to CAMS and CSA in no way makes any money from you in paying/buying a License to race.

Q11. Is it possible to "double driver" a car at Mallala? Meaning, same car but with two drivers.

A. YES. but both drivers have to pay entry. This is an insurance requirement; Both drivers need to be Licensed and Covered for any Incidents which may happen during the track day

Q12. will a cams day Licence be available?

A. YES. Please read and download forms from Question 8

Q13.Im a Member of SAU/CSA on the forum so that means im covered to get the license yeah?

A. NO. You must be a Paid member of these Clubs

Q14. i know of certain people who have entered MONTHS ago and STILL hasnt been invoiced

A. Now as for people not having a confirmation if anyone is aware of anyone who hasnt got one by now, and sent it in more that a month ago,

get them to call me

All the contact Details you need:

www.skylinenationals.com

www.classicskylinesaustralia.com

Vice President Email:

[email protected]

President Email:

[email protected]

This information was up to date at the time of this post.

im just not getting it haha

i cant see one that works for me, i just want to do sprint and show, or just sprint if show is more than like $20 not too fussed about the dinner.

so im thinking sprint only, with the extra individual entry to the show and shine? so $185 total?

Hi nisskid, if you just want to do the sprint and the show and shine then you would tick the box for a sprint only entry at $165 and one individual entry to the show and shine at $20 so your total would be $185 between them.

If you were not sure about the show and shine you could just enter the sprint for $165 and on the Saturday you can enter the show and shine for $5 to display it or $20 to display it and be judged. You would need to arrive and do that before 10:00 to allow for cars to be organised and parked.

I been uming and arring whether or not to do this and I thought f**k it, I'll do it, if it's not too late to enter I'll send my forms some time this week

Side pipe?

:ermm:

just drop it off again glen

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*takes earplugs just in case*