T04GTR

1997 R33 series 2 Gtst

Forged rb25

Nitto rods

Cp Pistons

Power fc with z32

Proboost gtx3582 .82 rear

walbro 460lph

Need another fuel pump as I ran out of fuel pump and maybe relocate my afm near the throttle body.

How far can I push a gtx3582? Thinking to go Upto a 1.06 rear

What cams are you using?

• Like 1

Home built 25/30 neo on e85 435 rwkw @23psi

GTX 3582 1.01 exh

Forged bottom end

Tomei type b poncam

Mild port n polish

ID 1500cc injectors and supporting mods

Greddy wastegate with 3" exhaust

PWR intercooler 3" piping

We cant get any more boost out of it and not too sure where the restriction is. Maybe the cans are too small or the wastegate is holding pressure.. It come on hard 25 pound the bleeds right off to 21 at 7000rpm.

Any thoughts to as why it wont hold boost?

Would like to hold 30 pound and get close to 500 kw

post-46346-1441661029322_thumb.jpgpost-46346-14416610618265_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fantm 34
  • Like 1

Yea its plumbed back in. Itll hold about 21 pound. Ill try venting waste gate to atmosphere see if that works. Its an old wastegate so maybe the spring wont hold that much pressure also

• Like 1

3" is a pretty small exhaust for the power you are trying to make and the wastegate plumbing back into the exhaust makes it even more restrictive. You'd want a 3.5" ideally with gate venting externally or 4" with the gate plumbed in.

Rb26det

CP .5mm os pistons

Manley rods

Tomei gaskets all around. 1.2mm HG

RIPS big baffled sump

GREX oil pump and head restrictor

Tomei type B poncams

Supertech head kit

Head port and polish home job. All exhaust port matched pre and post turbo

Forced performance FP3582HTA .82 rear

ID1000's

Deatschwerks DW300 intank fuel pump

600x300x120 FMIC

Fully balanced block

450rwkw BP 98 pump

Busy changing boost pipes to 3inch from intercooler to plenum and a few other little mods, going for some more power.

post-135751-0-19318800-1442129205_thumb.jpg

post-135751-0-80186200-1442129246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slidewayzzz
  • Like 2

R33 GTR V Spec

2.7L RB26

Cylinder head polishing, etc

Engine block boring, honing surface

Modification to Crank

Konrod weight adjustment

NISMO metal head gasket

N1 oil pump

N1 water pump

TRUST aluminum pulley

TRUST T78-33D turbine kit

TRUST exhaust manifold

TRUST Racing Westgate

TRUST fuel delivery line

TRUST 3 layer intercooler

TRUST intercooler piping

TRUST 16-stage oil cooler

TRUST aluminum radiator

TRUST front pipe

TRUST TR Power Evolution muffler

TRUST Sequential 6-speed transmission

NPC Twin Plate Custom Clutch 1000HP

OS GIKEN lightweight flywheel

1000cc Injectors

NISMO fuel pressure regulator

HKS F CON V-PRO ECU

HKS EVO6 Boost Controller

RADIUM Surge Tank with Twin External Pumps + 1 intake

DYNO RESULTS - 497KW (667HP) at wheels 768NM (on E85)

post-35-0-69552000-1442192919_thumb.jpg

Edited by IMACUL8
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-12265-0-87696300-1446787253_thumb.jpgFinally got a print out of my old run so I can officially become a member of this club :)

Two separate runs are different turbo setups. E85. Basic setup is:

RB26/30

Forged Internals

Unknown cams

Trust 100mm Drag Intercooler

Vipec V44

1400cc Injectors

2 x E85 460Lph fuel pumps

O/S Giken 5 speed

O/S Giken triple plate

The Green line is my old setup. It had a slight exhaust manifold crack so there was a lot more these turbos, but I decided to go from lag to response.

Blitz Twin KKK K27 Kit

Cast manifolds

2 x external wastegates

Custom 3" dumps to 4" AM Performance exhaust

The red line is the below setup. Clutch is slipping when peak torque hits so I need a new clutch or a rebuild.

Vcam - http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/448677-new-rb26-vcam-in-let-setup-3000/

HKS GT2530's

Tomei dumps

R34GTR exhaust manifolds, port matched to turbos

Unknown aftermarket 2x70mm into 80mm to meet up with the old AM Performance 4" exhaust

Very happy with the response now. Been wound down to 15psi to preserve what's left of the clutch until I get it sorted

Edited by chalon
  • Like 1