SAU Community

Is Flat-sticking Bad For Your Car? (automatic)

hahaha

just so u guys are aware

after i said what i said

i read it back to myself like 20 times and didn't stop laughing for like 20 minutes

even i impress myself at how funny i am.

Edited by Mr Eps

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think you even know what your talking about, 1st post its to make it quite next its to go vroom.

and indeed this thread does deliver. can someone tell me what qq is? is it as technical as flat sticking

QQ means "crying" eyes with tears

i thought that i already directed this kid to boostcruising..... guess he didnt get the hint.

cant wait for the next post.... I predict

"My Car Has Been Towed" or maybe "Who Can Recommend A Good Cheap Smash Repairer"

Even if you're not bored, lonely, unemployed etc, look up this luckieee fella's posts. There is more gold there. You'll not be disappointed. Shame on you nasty people for chasing this comedy tsunami off the forum.

EPIC Fail this thread mate. Im going to show this to my mates at work who drive honda's.

Could we sticky this thread please mods? I feel this thread will enlighten and bring joy to other people out there.

EDIT - I had a look on Nengun.com and i think the attached pic will be able to give him the desired "VROOM" effect. :):D:banana:

post-26556-1233049242_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ultimategtr

Man... these threads only come round so often... Absolutely gold!

Luckieeee.... btw... shell petrol stations sell those little ferrari car toys with Vroom sounds for only a few dollars... perhaps you could purchase a megaphone to use with the toy car as you come to the stop sign so that you know you are vrooming nice and well while "flat sticking"....

I feel sorry for your skyline.