greddy copy intake

Q45 throttle body

braded turbo lines

greddy intercooler

tail 38mm wastegate

nismo timing belt

z32 afm

fuel reg

anyway im think i should do copper head gasket before fitting all up so its done as im going for 280-300 rwkw on stock motor as im unsure if stock head gasket will hold up to it as boost will be up around 20psi

Edited by mattsr31

How long is a piece of string.

All depends on tune, health of engine ect ect.

People have run up to 300rwkw with no problem. If you want to get serious about more power then budget for a rebuild incase the sh1t hits the fan.

IBTL

If it's copper the don't seal water that well, great for compression but crap for water, what most people use is steel multi layer head gaskets copper are real old school. standard gaskets in rb30's have been used to 450rwkw+, most people only change from stock because they have the engine apart and why skimp out on a head gasket

so there is no need to worry about it till i need the head off is that what ur saying mate

3 studs in the exhaust side broke when taking manifold off as long as i can get a drill in there i wont need to remove head

what studs are best for replacement of old stock ones

many people run standard i mean nissan head gaskets with no problem with massive boost and swear by them, I run a cometic steel head gasket and would recommend using one but don't wory about it until it's apart or till the gassket blows (highly unlikely unless there is a problem) I would use stock studs but arp might make something?

I wasnt and arnt after 280kw (250kw eventually will be nice) but i still went along in my project (3.5yrs of ownership/modding) for some recent head work

bought tomei cams & springs last june ($ to $ was good back then) and metal head gasget (Cometic brand). also ARP head bolts, and ported head work etc

ready for a GT3076 or a turbo such as yours all in good time, but got a highflow Slide turbo atm.

without catconverter was dyno'd at 226kw with mail-order ecu chip tune & safc/sitc.

IF you are going to pull the head down as part of your project then yeah budget it in, metal headgasket and some touchup of the ports etc.

depends on your mindset I guess........

your stock motor wont last long at 280 -300kw regardless of your tune start saving for rebuild

Obviouisly your wealth of experience speaking here, many people have run over 330rwkw for extended periods. Its all in the components being used, and the quality of the fuel/tune.