SAU Community

Chrysler Reveals Next-gen 300c

300c touring srt 8 is the only way to go ... when it comes to the 300c range. :)

very nice car to drive around in...

got one sitting in my garage hehe :(

i dont have much respect for the sedans.. esp the 6 cyn ones. And have poeple who have number plates like "bigspenda" when the 300c base model is only 50k.

I think people see them as "bentlys" but alot cheaper. Hence buy them. then drive around like their big shots.

lol. :S

6.1 hemmi of a 300c is awesome, only draw back is its weight but the brakes are adequate and suspension isnt as sloppy as i thought it would have been. I'd rather spend the money on a v8 300c instead of its main australian rival the Statesman which costs more than the 300 and it drives like it should.... an old mans fart.

there is really nothing we can get in Aus that is like the 300c and definately not for value for money. If you want something that goes decent and can take to the track, get a jap import,,,,, if you want luxury, scare 4wd's on the road and you like to be in comfort while you drive on the highway, i'd definately get the 300c.... fuel cost aside lol

Actually now that i think about it only cars that are as big as it and perform similar are the bigger saloon style merceedes, 7 series bmw's, audi a8's, the 4dr bentley sports things..... mind you all of these cars start at around $200 000 for the basic models.... where as the 6.1 hemmi 300c top of the range is under $80k, also you can squeez them down coz their desperate...

Also i think the 300c is a good car and surprised me is because its not an american car at all.... its made in Austria!!!! so thats why i loved every second of it...

still i rather my skyline lol but if i was offered one at half price i'd definately find the money for the 6.1L 300c.

My good mate had a black 300C on 22's and i loved it to death, was one of the first ones in north queensland, the attention the car got was unbelievable. However i think this new model has "softened" it's looks a bit too much, making it to round.

Maybe in real life it will look good, we'll see...

300c touring srt 8 is the only way to go ... when it comes to the 300c range. :)

Agreed SRT 8 is the only way to go! The tourer doesn't look too bad for a station wagon either. It's no Stag though :)

I'd rather spend the money on a v8 300c instead of its main australian rival the Statesman which costs more than the 300 and it drives like it should.... an old mans fart.

Agreed.

Chrysler have always had the happy knack of taking a turd and covering it with icing. Its still a turd under the sugar.

The old adage still holds true. If you cant afford a ford dodge a dodge and rev a chev.

f*k, they just made the shittest car even shitter! When the CEO has admitted to saying that they are behind their competitors you'd have to be on crack to waist your hard earned on a yank tank shitter like one of them.

I pity the driver of each one I see.

Edited by r32line

• 2 weeks later...