SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stu_R30 i tried tellin em at the store that silvia rims are the same fit, and if the poke come in that size i'll happily buy them, but they not listen GRRRRRRRRRR ;) I really can't justify spending $2k on rims alone and prolly another grand on tyres...As much as they would look good, i can't justify the money, i would rather spend that on a motor rebuild or something like that..

rsx84 i've looked at wheel spacers and the like, and yer, nismo make them...Im not talkin little thin spacers either, u can get them big 20mm spacers, they would be cool!!!I saw them at like autobarn (not the nismo ones but i know they do make them)

rsx84 i kinda decked the thing in march, ****ed the whole front end up, its all been structurally fixed, but im waiting on front guards, bonnet lights etc etc...They are coming from Japland, they are supposed to be leaving around early december, hopefully here at chrissy time, nice chrissy present for me :D:(

Im not currently running a BOV, but i've got a blitz one sitting in my bedroom waiting to go on, gonna recirculate the mofo :) :)

tell the mo fockers to pull their head out of their ass. get some big ass spacers and cram some 17'x8's in there

2nd hand 17's go for like 1G with tyres just got look around

oh yeah. boof, who u getting the parts from in japland....cause i want in on a few things aswell

Yer i thought that to stu_r30, thats why i PM'd him about them when he originally put them up for sale, but as he didn't reply to my enquires, makes it hard to purchase them :(

Im getting the panels from a guy here in Adelaide that has some contacts in Japan...Taken a while, but meh not like i can drive it anyways!!!! What are you looking for?? Cause i know he's bringing in a whole container load of stuff, 3 DRs i think and a shit load of parts....

boof- i looked at a set of 17" rims a few months ago they said they would fit the r30 but i would need to use spaces, also they said that the spaces are only legal if used for track not road! hey how many times have you been pulled over and they remove your rims?? 2000 and above is alittle too pricey at the moment as my car only cost 2300, i will be looking for second hand ones for now!

Stu- running a standard rb20det bov at the moment but will be looking later at either the turbosmart dual port or gfb stealth, hybrid! those rims are another set i like, not a bad price either!

yeah i loved those rims they look sweet as

as to the spacers - seriously, who would know??

im puttin a hks ssq on mine hehe full rice style with my gtr cooler

as a side note, 2 1/2 cooler piping is about right isnt? mandrel bent no less.

boof - im keen on the jap 260 dashes/r200 diff/dr30 front bar/ heaps of other stuff i cant remember hehehehe

the cooler im using has 3" inlet and 3" outlet ends so i'll look at 2 1/2" piping been quoted 1000 bucks for a full costom piping set up but also told the hybrid gtst kit will come close to fitting 450 but powerdigger wont sell me one as they advertise it but wont sell it ??? or same piping kit through dif crowd 600??

why dont they just use a gun....

yeah mine has 3 inch in/outlet so 2 1/2 is the key for good flow

i heard that the silicon joiners (3 inch to 2 1/2 inch) are like 80$ each or something

whats the go there??!!

yeh something like that, same place powerdigger.com there like 60 in blue or red silicon you get enough for 1, 3" to 3" 1, 3" to 2 1/2" and 1, 2 1/2" to 2 1/2" dont know if they'd sell them to though???

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhh R200's and what not...OH thats right i was telling you guys that i bought those rims that Stu posted i rekon...Look

swoite as, im happy as with them atm!!!!Need spacers for the front though, rubbing on the coil over adjusters hardcore styles :(

With my cooler, im getting ClintR32 off of these forums to do mine, was pretty cheap estimated quote, he's gonna come have a peekaboo when i/he is ready and or free...Should be good! :D:)

:burnout: :burnout:

think of all the relevent info we've lost, are these rims you got the poke or something else Boof. was going to buy some 17" from a bloke on the r31 forum but it shut down while i was specking to him, its gone, finished to be no more got an e-mail saying due to organization problems they are rethinking the hole forum as a subscription based thing?? any one else use it, you know what the real loss is is those were nice rims for a cheap price!! no way to get in touch with this bloke??

looks like we've lost a heap of info i've lost like 60 posts!

the ones i was look at are 8 spoke charcoal 17" $850 bucks!! they will fit an r31 but would need spacers to work with r30

also got this great link to post an avatar of a tomica r30 but wont work now that the r31 forum is gone :)

got a qoute for 18s, nine spoke with new tyres 1200 fitted with the works

sounded good to me farkin

has anyone pissed off their cat?.....flammage? :uh-huh:

im thinkin..after my 3 inch dump/front, cat replacement pipe for when i will need to chuck one in....then 3 inch there back - resonator - fully sick milo tin muffler

thoughts?

milo tin?? these a bloke who lived round the corner from me who had a milo tin final 5" at least sounded shocking, in a work, tinnie. i think 4" final is the go at most! when i get my fmic finished i'll get a quote on a full 3" stright through system, turbo back, hi flo cat and stainless final muffler.

Stu- are you going to stay with the cross over exhaust or go with a more stright approch?

nah no crossover for me...ive already cut the rear panel to make way for the nice cannon i bought(7inch barrel, 4 1/2 inch tip aye bro).....i have pics if someone can host

i want the gasses out asap(hehe) so i'll be doing away with the stupid rear bend

i put the milo tin zorst (cannon) on to my L24E sounded like a boat and scraped all over the shop to boot!