SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

Originally posted by rsx84

im in the site at this very moment using a translator assist and couldnt work out why two prices, translation makes no sence, thanks.

heh, heh... thats what I`m here for! (kinda)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so rezz can u get us some stuff?

260km cluster is at the top of my list

followed by a front bar

i got my rb20 yesterday...uses a map sensor so no need for afm after all. but she idles all over the shop something about a open loop control or sumthing...um....help!

Rezz, when you say exchange it for one of thiers, is that that they produce the 260km panel? i did notice that they are completly different gages to the ones mine has (in terms of display levels).

Originally posted by rsx84

Rezz, when you say exchange it for one of thiers, is that that they produce the 260km panel?  i did notice that they are completly different gages to the ones mine has (in terms of display levels).

They outsource the the speedo "faces" from another company. They only change the face and the little speedo mechanism inside as far as I know, so you give them yours (with 25,000 odd yen)and they give you another reconditioned "260km/h" cluster in return... the work they do on the cluster is quite minimal.

thats a bit of a rip for what they charge

i havent got it in yet but was told that she searches when it idles

its a silvertop

its a non turbo car but its got a boost guage pe' say in that it sez boost but on frickin vacuum

Hi Guys,

Have a '81 HR30 coupe L20E & 5 speed in the garage, seems to be no demand for these old girls. Have offered it for sale complete, but no bites, next weekend will start dismantling it.

One guy has already put dibs on the taillights & window seals, car is virtually complete...anyone looking for trim pieces etc?

And what would a DR30 grill sell for? Every other R30 I have seen has some variation of a honeycomb-type grill on it, but not this very early one (chassis number low twenty thousand).

Russ

Timaru, N.Z.

[email protected]

rsx84,

The grill is the 'prior-term' to quote babelfish/r30.co.jp, is identical to all the early DR30's.

And sorry, yes, the strips of rubber between the front door window & rear window have been claimed by StageFumer11.

99% of other parts are available, if it comes to wrecking it, I will strip what I can and put it away in the garage. The price of early RX stuff is going ballistic, I guess the demand will outstrip supply soon for R30 stuff.

hmm could be interested in a few things

nz could be a doozey for shipping tho

im still keen for a dr30 front bar despite the cost of freight and the greedy middle man

oh yeah...the 260k dash cluster, the tach goes to 9 grand as well doesnt it as opposed to the aussie ones reading to 8??

gus, always the way full into that 1% that is just not there, no worrys carn't think of any thing else that i might need, wait a minute what rims do you have? that translator still didnt help much.

stu, i think there is also one that goes to 10, not that there would be any need to see it hit 10 grand(bang)!!

i think it 7500 thats the factor claim (something to do with ecu) as there are chips and other computer things you can get that change it, one i look at raized it to 8200 (rev limiter)????

Gus, haven't seen a 2 tone silver one before,shame about the window seals through, you know they only sell them with the 1/4 window and for about 350 to 400 a pop!! oh those wheels??