SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

sounds like a bit of a weapon though!! i think thats the appeal of the fj fit nicely into pretty much any engine bay and provide plenty of go just what you want when your at the light.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought i may aswell add my name here aswell

1983 RMR30 (Hatch) Ti

still runing fine at 320000 kms so im not complaining.. I have the original workshop manual direct from nissan so if theres anything specific anyone needs from it just drop me a pm.. unfortunately it doesnt cover the FJ20 models however i do have part of it on my site in the technical section.

cyrius, started this one when no replyed on the forced induction thread, then different people started posting on both what can ya do!! have you had time time to work on your site at all.

I dont really come on here too much so i really only check out the SA thread.. ahh i havnt had too much time to work on the site but im just making up a spec sheet at the moment.. not too sure what else i should add information wise.. but if ya have any ideas.. id love to hear em.. i could probably find most information in the manual.

with the manual you have cyrius does it cover the oz version or the jp, with your site may be some where to post dyno results on the different engines, there seems to be a few r30 owners comtimplating the rb20det transfer may be some helpful hints for that??

thats a great idea, we should get in touch with rezz from k's online garage they export things from jp to oz and my be able to get some of these things, the only thing is the cost to transport things from there to here is high, they do by kilos, i worked out one of the r30 exhausts would cost something like 300 to ship.

id love to get my hands on some of the stuff on that site.. but my wallet isn't really feeling to good yet.. so I won't b able to join in the group buy.. ahhwell.. maybe next time if you ever want to do it again.

Oh yea BTW the workshop manual covers all Australian, Hong Kong, and other delivered R30's covering the L18, L20B, L24, and L24E engines.

Originally posted by rsx84

the only thing is the cost to transport things from there to here is high, they do by kilos, i worked out one of the r30 exhausts would cost something like 300 to ship.

I don`t think there is an R30 exhaust on the K`s Online Garage site.

Actually, the Jenesis R31 Cat-back exhaust would be about A$216 to ship...

just using it as an example Rezz didnt mean to reflect on you and your own, why'll your here through, Do you do dealings with other places such as r30.co.jp, its just that i car'nt even translat the email they sent to join the club let alone begin to order stuff.

stu_r30, try to get the rb20 afm as it might make the wiring a little easier, i have a aftermarket fuel pump so there was only a problem with the ecu and it controlling the new pump???

just using it as an example Rezz didnt mean to reflect on you and your own, why'll your here through, Do you do dealings with other places such as r30.co.jp, its just that i car'nt even translat the email they sent to join the club let alone begin to order stuff.

Yes mate, I deal with all their Jenesis gear, aswell as most of the R30.co.jp stuff. I say "most of" because some of the stuff is pretty expensive, and if I told you the price including freight you'd laugh at me...

it seems to be the big killer with the r30 imports, with freight i know as i recently imported something that weighted 1.1kgs and that was $54 to send.

Mmmm... I guess people should give a little more leeway for freight costs if they are after something fairly unique from Japan...

in terms of fairly unique this 260km/h dash cluster shouldnt weight more than the one i allready have should it.

Yeah, give or take a few grams...

They want 45,000-odd yen for a 260km/h speedo to buy one outright, or they charge about half that to exchange your one for one of theirs.