SAU Community

Where To Buy Liquid Nitrogen? (dry Ice)

Downforce

Not sure on where to get that stuff - but have you tried degreaser?

I'm pretty sure that did the job for my 30+ year old car, sure as hell should work for you. :down:

lol don't know where i got the liquid nitrogen from, my bad!!

thanks for the tips and ideas.. will try the degreaser, but i want to avoid making a mess. I'm thinking I'll try the dry ice first.

Fark all that...just run an extra 2psi...will make up for the 5kgs of weight in the car. For christs sake Matt you already have the power os the USS Enterprise so just get out there and give it some gas :P

Fark all that...just run an extra 2psi...will make up for the 5kgs of weight in the car. For christs sake Matt you already have the power os the USS Enterprise so just get out there and give it some gas :P

It's just for the boot Troy. I removed the surge tank in the boot and some fuel leaked on to the tar stuff and it looks messy.. so i want to strip it and paint it. It's purely for cosmetic reasons ;) I'll only be running 300rwkw at philip island anyway.

spill the beans, i know you're working on some new braking setup :P

i'd also try like lighting and sound places, or like stage effects people? they sometimes use dry ice to for shows, etc...

Let us know how you go with it Matt, we needa to do this in our Sil80, will be good to see how you go with it, where you get it from, price, how much you used, how you got the deadening off etc. :banana: