SAU Community

First R35 To Get The Ricer Treatment

check out the Top secret prototype pic of R35 and convertible R35

24164911225_large.jpg

nissan-gt-r-r35-convertible-banner.png

nissan-gt-r-r35-convertible-2.jpg

Love what the boys can do these days with photoshop.

Amazing how UGLY as shit that R35 looks in convertible, not surprisingly though the R35 wasn't exactly designed to be the most beautiful of beast's :-)

Although I love how my R35 looks and wouldn't change a thing, its Jap Muscle, not designed to look good in soft top.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just discovered this thread, damn, that is so gay. I want you to picture yourself as an R35 sitting in a showroom. Now a slimy lookin' turd burgler walks in with gangster basketball singlet, track pants, Nike air runners, gold ring on every finger and, yeah, you guessed it, gold tooth caps to work in beautifully with his gold necklace carrying a large clock.

He says to the dealer, "yo' my brother, sup' wit' dat'". Dealer says, "That'll cost ya' a half kilo blood". They get down an' do dat' shit.

Right about now poor R35 is saying, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".

Think about it, would you like your arms hacked off and made to work backwards ? How would you like it if someone sliced off your man appendage and sewed it back on above your poop chute ? Then they paint you up like a Smurf and make you parade around in public. Blasphemy !

Love the dish though, yeah, gives me wood. :banana:

You were still saying they were cool 3 days ago when we were in their workshop looking at their actual R35 GTR. lol

The stickers on that photo chopped effort may be what it will look like if they speed run it, the rest mmmnah.

Top Secret make the worst coffee lol

• 1 year later...