SAU Community

M35: Emanage Ultimate

zei20l

hmm i might try that tomorrow then.

there is ignition timing and additional boost on the nismo - actually not sure about the boost increase.

well i know the arx MUST be tune differently as from factory it runs a few psi extra.. and who knows if nissan advanced abit of timing to compensate for the extra ass...

Getting back to informeter and modifying the signals from these 2 pots, when I made changes to increase opening from 80% to 90%, the informeter would read LESS than 80% (closer to 70% actually) and then the ECU would back off the fuel (cause it thinks I don't have the throttle opened as much as I do) so I would see the injector pulse width drop down (meantime I'm going faster) & of course the knock sensor would put an end to it pinch.gif I'm hoping for better results at the lower end of the spectrum though. There's more fuel at launch and that is where we want the benefit anyway soooo.... we'll wait & see.

seeing as i've got a wideband in maybe me n scott will also figure this one out. but im starting to think it may have something to do with the fuel map as Cihan cant tune the car under 3000rpm when in third, as if he floors it it will kick down to first and jump off the dyno..

so it could also be a possbility that the low end fuel map is muck, as mine does strange things according to the wideband, but once it gets to 3000rpm, ratio sits at about 12v and everything hammers

maybe we could talk Ian into sticking his spare motor on an engine dyno to see if Gihan can tune the emanage to suit! :P

Not that it would really concern Ian or I....but we do like to help when we can.

maybe we could talk Ian into sticking his spare motor on an engine dyno to see if Gihan can tune the emanage to suit! :P

Not that it would really concern Ian or I....but we do like to help when we can.

I think if the transmission has anything to do with it, just an engine dyno wouldnt work i dont think.. Cihan needs to do a track coughroadcough tune from standing still, to full ball in first. Maybe we can get around it with just that(i like to dream)

Now that's a generous offer :thanks: guys.

Edited by Commsman

he doesnt need a sunroof, just a motor and relays. which are still in the wreck. the motor isnt

your still in the wreck..

so would you put in on an engine dyno?

just food for lhought guys

the voltage range on most tps's is 0-5V

when you hook up an ecutalk display you can configure it to show tps volts or %

but for the % to show correctly you have to calibrate it as WOT isn't actually the max range of the sensor

is there any way to calibrate your display thingos?

and has anyone run the throttle out of the car and seen how far the butterfly is open at 86%?

yeah we already know its a range calibration on the informeter, i mentioned that one page back. at 86% its WOT

thats not the problem. being BTW the ECU retards the throttle to limit torque, we want it back. at almost any cost :P

I reset the Voltage range for the throttle this morning on the the informeter and now see throttle in the 40% bracket when stalling. It was a very brief stall and not completed so this may be a little higher in reality.

I will try to get a proper number later today.

I reset the Voltage range for the throttle this morning on the the informeter and now see throttle in the 40% bracket when stalling. It was a very brief stall and not completed so this may be a little higher in reality.

I will try to get a proper number later today.

by doing the Throttle position reset or?

is there a way to do it in the informeter??

just food for lhought guys

the voltage range on most tps's is 0-5V

when you hook up an ecutalk display you can configure it to show tps volts or %

but for the % to show correctly you have to calibrate it as WOT isn't actually the max range of the sensor

is there any way to calibrate your display thingos?

and has anyone run the throttle out of the car and seen how far the butterfly is open at 86%?

VQ's have twin TPS signals, 0-5v and 5-0v.

The 36% at stall opening is the big issue, not the 86% once it opens.

VQ's have twin TPS signals, 0-5v and 5-0v.

The 36% at stall opening is the big issue, not the 86% once it opens.

did you 'test' yours this morning??

Perhaps the issue at stall is just an input to the ecu from the brake. Maybe the nismo has this turned off but for those of us without "awesome", we could just cut the wire....

Perhaps the issue at stall is just an input to the ecu from the brake. Maybe the nismo has this turned off but for those of us without "awesome", we could just cut the wire....

my thought exactly. i said it earlier but im not too confident in exactly which wire that is.