SAU Community

Cop Car Registrar

Nexus9

Unwritten Law: The "cold air intake pipe" is a siren...

NismoGirl: I've been pulled up by "a" red Magna...Nexus9: Good stuff buddy... Keep it up.

I can confirm that indeed this red magna was undercover cop. It was based at boondal and was something to do with state traffic police. They pulled me over twice and were only able to book me on 1 occasion. I pulled out of a road on alex hill and I crossed the double white lines a few meters past the gap. How lame... but 3 points.

It was a brisbane based unit but used to patrol sunday afternoon cruising on the sunny coast. It become well known and I was told it was retired from undercover work and passed onto another department.

Just before the marked red monaro's came out a black (new shape) ute with a canopy used to patrol sunny coast side of bruce highway. Sneaky but not sure if it's still around.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsure if this has been mentioned but there is a sneaky sneaky White VX wagon with roofracks and always has a ladder on the roof! Trying to look like a typical sparkys car or something! Last time I saw it was probablt 4-6 months ago though.

It's on the Sunshine Coast - Kawana prceint

Unsure if this has been mentioned but there is a sneaky sneaky White VX wagon with roofracks and always has a ladder on the roof! Trying to look like a typical sparkys car or something! Last time I saw it was probablt 4-6 months ago though.

It's on the Sunshine Coast - Kawana prceint

I can confirm that, i've seen it in maroochydore before.

to summaries i think that police are bad people who create crimes.

i have bad attitude possibally, but they are crimer more than normal people sometimes! in my prevous car (330ci) i was defected for "HALF FULL WASHER BOTTLE!!" this is outrage!!!!!!!!!

i look at cop as he is enemy. police are not to make life safe but they are to make money and be on "power trip" they are ego person!

i am treated rudely by police because my english is poor, police one time i am pull over driveing my parents "E class" and can not defect me so they ask me about if i "make them burrito please" whilst laughing. they say mexico but i say i am puerto rico not mexican it is simmilar but difference.

They are just doing their job.

After just resigning from 3 years of service with the QPS, there are some really good cops out there, but their are some bad ones as well. Just think if you went to work and then ended up having to find a dead body in a house (been locked up in the heat for 2 days) I was told by one copper that this is the worst thing he's come across. The smell, the flies, the everything.... It's a tough job, and they are tough people to get out and do that job.

There are different departments within the QPS, one of them being the STTF. Just like theirs the JAB, CIB, Prostitution Bureau and many more. We normally don't hear about any of these things because they are normally involved in court cases and underage people.

What ever is going to get the QPS the best public publicity, and recognition, they are going to do it.

That's well said, Erin. Just be wary of imitation coppers though.....sounds like too many varieties of cars for the budget.....definitely some XR6 turbos around...with personalised plates.

Whoa, blast from the past thread! I though I was the only one's digging old threads up :P

I think out of all the original posters, only NismoGirl, chaos and Nexus9 are still alive.....? :D

Anyway, carry on, LONG LIVE THE COP CAR REGISTER THREAD!

After reading all of that crap, I have to ask....why would you bother racing a commodore, falcon, magna, wrx and so on...they are all bloody slow anyway and why would you want to waste 5 litres of fuel on some idiot who think's his magna can beat you.

^^ Not thats its relevant, and no im not biased and want to start a war here, but a wrx slow?? Slow compared to what, a modified GTR? Last time i checked, the police force were using them for their speed and handling? I once owned a r33 skyline, and so did my mate, and i punished him everytime, stock (my98) vs modded (33 25t).

Dayne

^^ Not thats its relevant, and no im not biased and want to start a war here, but a wrx slow?? Slow compared to what, a modified GTR? Last time i checked, the police force were using them for their speed and handling? I once owned a r33 skyline, and so did my mate, and i punished him everytime, stock (my98) vs modded (33 25t).

Dayne

Sorry, I just don't know what it's like to be beaten by modded STI's so normal WRX's just seem slow. I guess they are fairly quick in that last 2 grand of rev range lol.

The comment wasn't really directed towards the WRX anyway, the point was.....why bother?....

After reading all of that crap, I have to ask....why would you bother racing a commodore, falcon, magna, wrx and so on...they are all bloody slow anyway and why would you want to waste 5 litres of fuel on some idiot who think's his magna can beat you.

I totaly agree, racing is stupid unless it's on a proper track. BUT racing undercover cop cars is not the problem. Its the idiots racing their mates (or cars they want to show off to) that are the problem and the D car will spot them racing and pull them up. I say good on them, they are just doing their job making the streets safer. But it's when they get all cocky and start trying to book you for everything they can... you just gotta hope they haven't had a bad day! :O

The undercover D car's have chosen to hide the fact they are cops, they will try to catch you out doing something stupid or a simple mistake. (Or just be lazy and wait near a stop sign for someone to drive though it without stoppig lol)

Undercover traffic police = Revenue raisers.

If they want to hide the fact they are cops then I say tough, tell everyone who they are. No sneaky business.

undercover cars defeat the purpose of having police, they are there to protect us through poilcing the set laws, and fine us if we do wrong. so being f**ken sneeky c**ts in an undercover car, and using even less obvious cars is just palin stupid. they are not leading by good example. plus i always see them braking the law, speeding for no obvious reason, parking in no parking places, not indicating, hanging their arms out the window, and their suposed to be fining us for these things. they say our shennaigans are become the norm.....haha they are getting worse themselves. and what about locking up broadi car park, i took my 11 yr old sister there last weekend casue she absolutley luvs cars and they locked it up, poor thing needed to go to the toilet but the line up to get out was like 2 hrs long. weeeelllll f**k you cops thats all i can say, choke on our rubber casue no matter what f**ken laws you make for us in our cars there will always be sum dumb c**t out there braking em. and wats this racist shit to the puorto riecon dude????

sorry for the rant peeps, had to do it

oh yeah- blue vy, hub caps stock as plates 959 ipz i think? saw it on bremuda st just lapping up and down last nite.

Saw a White Holden Crewman on the Logan Motorway between the toll booths on Sunday (26/3/2006)...it was definitely a cop, coz he was booking someone.

The lights were in the back window near the headrests...if the lights had not been flashing, you would not have seen them.

Did not get a number plate unfortunately :)

theres a black vy ss that patrols the gateway northbound from the bridge and up to the turnoffs to mango hill, deception bay boundry road etc.

seen him heaps of times, not sure on his plates thou. will look harder next time, so watch for it!

Saw a White Holden Crewman on the Logan Motorway between the toll booths on Sunday (26/3/2006)...it was definately a cop, coz he was booking someone.

The lights were in the back window near the headrests...if the lights had not been flashing, you would not have seen them.

Did not get a number plate unfortunately :thumbsup:

This car has been around for awhile now, Have seen it twice pulling people over, looks stock as a rock, very dark windows which gave it away for me.

Also the Silver VY S pack mentioned earlier still exists, now has the side mounted radar and as usuall very dark windows, I see it trolling Oxford St, bulimba alot...

my mate got pulled up by the hoon squad going round south east queensland. they are in a black ss, number plate something like 357ICH. they weren't to bad. got him for atmo bov and cutting the metal plate that runs along the front bar when u put his cooler in, but they let him off on it cause he asked if he could weld an extra bit on the top to strengthen it. they gave him a week to do it or the fine would stand. but he asked them questions about what was legal and what wasn't.

like that fact that a pod is legal provided you make a mounting bracket for it. cause he had a pod on it and they didn't book him and he asked why. he had made a bracket out of a bit of metal 3mm x 20mm and about 15cm long and it just bent around and went from the pod adapter bracket to one of the standard air box bolt holes to stop it rattling round and scratching the paint, and that was enough to not get a fine.

Edited by mad082