SAU Community

Cop Car Registrar

Nexus9

Spotted on Birkdale Road, Birkdale

REGO: 467-ITO

CAR: Silver VZ commodore

Unmarked sedan, cop chaser rims.

2 smallish red/blue rectangular lights on the rear parcel shelf and also on the front dash. Had nabbed themselves a victim...not a skyline though.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn WA cops are slow about undercover cop cars and unmarked cars

we dont have half as many undercover cars - and most of them are vys2 or vz commo's with pursuit rims or ba/bf falcons

they finally have got some bf xr6turbs as highway patrol cars - cause the previous patrol cars were the normal commo's with all nice stickers and lights no v8's at all

they also are introducing performance cars as undercover ones - particularly a orange wrx with rims, zorst, and one or two v8 commo/fords

good idea for the list tho guys

brand new 380 pulled up outside my work with two uniformed cops inside it. rego 346JJP. i'm actually pretty sure that this one was chasing myself and a friend the other night for drifting. by accident of course....... :D

White Holden commo VY SS, 539 D**, not sure on number plate, But i know it had 5 spoke 18" alloys. hard to catch the number plate, pulled someone over giving sharing the christmas spirit in Mt gravatt. logan road. tonight.

shit! i was at the mt gravatt pub that night. good thing i didnt drive :( dont drink and drive kids, its very very bad m'kay

Are you trying to tell me when I own a performance car I will suddenly change my view and not care about people being dicks on the road? If you are then you are sadly mistaken - if anything I'll care even more because then the idiocy of others will effect me :nyaanyaa:

It is easy to drive in a pleasent way (bitta gas) without breaking the law.

Edited by Midol

i thought you were talking bout me troy :nyaanyaa: damn, wondering what the hell i'd done. and it sorta fit in coz my car is gone.

question to the other michael. why would you post this in a topic regarding cop cars :laugh: its just a reference thread so we know who to look out for not who's been driving like an idiot lately. plus your comment doesnt really fit in with the fact i'd been drinking. are you saying its ok to drink drive as long as your behaved wtf?!?! are you smoking something that you shouldnt be :laugh: so its ok to drink and drive but speeding is bad. actually have a look at what you said.

also, why the hell are you on skylines australia if you dont own a jap import in the first place? are you just here to harass people? your not making a lot of sense :w00t:

What are you on about the drinking?

I havn't read this entire thread, I think drink drivers need compulsary 30 day jail periods for the first time offenders.

Why am I on here? Doing research for when I get a stagea - why else?

IanB: I agree. If you buy a fast car you will get a certain amount of police harrassment and everyone knows it when you buy one. All you can do is drive safely to minimise it.

OK some people need to take a pill lol. Please keep it on-topic guys.

If you arn't being a dick you won't get pulled over anyway, and being responsible import owners I make the assumption you all drive responsibly so would have no problems anyway.

Although you are right to an extent, many people are still pulled over and hassled for no other reason than the car they drive. Unfortunately there are enough tards driving performance cars for the Police to bunch us in with them, regardless of how sensible we may be. Ever been pulled over for a "random" breath test, and noticed the cops checking out your whole car then asking for a casual look under the bonnet? I can assure you that many have, including myself (they found nothing but wasted 30 mins of my time), even if you've never had a problem yourself. FYI I rarely drink and have a (nearly) clean driving history.

Also, I think what Mushroom meant is that if you don't drive a performance car, you may not understand the inaccuracy of the "if you behave you're safe" statement. I don't know whether you do or you don't but that's how I interpreted Troy's post, you obviously have interpreted it differently. I also notice in another thread you mention you've had your license for 6 months - while this doesn't mean anything in itself, I suspect a bit of time on the road in a performance car will be an eye opener.

This thread is purely here to keep us informed about those keeping an eye on us, and personally I don't see why it might be a problem.

I phrased it wrong - you'll still get hassled just minimising it.

I do think the thread is a good idea in some ways - the amount of times I've had undercovers tailgating me trying to get me to speed is amazing. It'd be nice to have a complete list.

Everyone should go to their local cop shops and write down all the plates of the undercovers in there, lol.

Ommmm

I spotted a fully marked Commodore S pack ute with a canopy...

What made me look twice is that it had full prestage plates...

"SRRS" or "RSSR" some thing like that... What Tha...

I mean why did $3000 worth of tax payers dollars get spent on those plates???

<<<END RANT>>>

OK some people need to take a pill lol. Please keep it on-topic guys.

Although you are right to an extent, many people are still pulled over and hassled for no other reason than the car they drive. Unfortunately there are enough tards driving performance cars for the Police to bunch us in with them, regardless of how sensible we may be. Ever been pulled over for a "random" breath test, and noticed the cops checking out your whole car then asking for a casual look under the bonnet? I can assure you that many have, including myself (they found nothing but wasted 30 mins of my time), even if you've never had a problem yourself. FYI I rarely drink and have a (nearly) clean driving history.

Also, I think what Mushroom meant is that if you don't drive a performance car, you may not understand the inaccuracy of the "if you behave you're safe" statement. I don't know whether you do or you don't but that's how I interpreted Troy's post, you obviously have interpreted it differently. I also notice in another thread you mention you've had your license for 6 months - while this doesn't mean anything in itself, I suspect a bit of time on the road in a performance car will be an eye opener.

This thread is purely here to keep us informed about those keeping an eye on us, and personally I don't see why it might be a problem.

Sorry just off topic, I haven't been pulled over yet but when it happens do I have to comply with the "look under the bonnet" thing. Really theres not much to see....... FMI, pod, BOV you know the basic stuff... :/