SAU Community

Cop Car Registrar

Nexus9

There are heaps up here on brissi northside .....

Keep an eye out but between aspley & caboolture we have seen with people pulled over and lights flashing! They tend to sit on the highway sunning themselves untill you drive by ......

1 Black Ralliart Lancer

1 Silver & 1 Red VE SS Commodore

1 Black Hummer

1 Silver & 1 Red & 1 Gold Toyota Aurion thingys

1 Blue & 1 Silver new Subaru Imprezas

1 Black Crysler 300c

I dont know plates but they are the real deal! You gotta be sus about everyone! lol lol :D

Edited by PHT34

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

todays cars:

black EVO 10 - burpengary exit M1

Black VZ ute - anzac ave exit M1

Mitsi pajero late model - white - camera car - ellison rd geebung.

EVO has NO antennas so its not easy to pick.

silver colour pritty newish subaru sti patroling nambour connection road

from woombye - little bit further up from yandina

o an also add a new gsx-r bike

ariels are hidden under covers...

Edited by red_screamer

on my uber drive from home to the coast on saturday i spotted a black GTi golf cop car pulling over a "HOON" on a motorbike just outside of samford on the way down MT glorious.

unmarked obviously, with pretty lights in the grill

and ive been RBTed in dalby by a black H3 hummer

• 2 weeks later...

Granted its not undercover cars but anyone planning on driving through northlakes/murrumba downs area watch your speed yesterday there were two highway cops on either side of Dohles Rocks road and today theres two cop cars and a total of five cops pulling people over.

post-40047-1246417096_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
todays cars:

black EVO 10 - burpengary exit M1

Black VZ ute - anzac ave exit M1

Mitsi pajero late model - white - camera car - ellison rd geebung.

EVO has NO antennas so its not easy to pick.

ive also seen the black evo and VZ ute on numerous occasions along the caboolture to burpengary stretch of the highway

Wish I had have seen this thread earlier... I got pulled over (tail light out) by a dark blue mazda RX-8 about 3/4 weeks ago, inbound coronation drive about 330am. If I'd known about this I would have got the plate. If I encounter them again I'll make sure to get the details.

• 2 weeks later...

Silver Chrysler 300C pulling somone over halfway up the Sunshine Coast from Brisbane today. And have seen an FG XR6 Turbo ute, navy blue with "Special Edition" stickers on it, lol. Oh and a metallic green Aurion with roof racks (lots of Aurions, actually), and a couple of different mark V Golfs. The only way to pick 'em is the large uniformed gent in the driver's seat, though the XR6 ute had pretty obvious LED clusters in the rear cabin window... ;)

Oh and I've seen them using some new-looking tripod-mounted laser device lately - not vehicle-mounted or anything, just setup on the footpath/shoulder. Anyone know anything about that?

white hilux ute with a work canopy on the back totally unmarked only giveaway is the two led lights on the rear of the alloy tray. spotted that one a few days back in wavell heights.

burnt orange Toyota aurion on the motorway, forllowed me around for a good 15 minutes =/ diddnt click untill he overtook me and i saw the 2 coppers staring at me lol

Silver vw golf/polo?? rego looks to be 434-LKI sorry I just took this when we were driving past. Wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't left his flashing lights on. Cairns area. Nice dent. Feel sorry for the poor sap who ran into the back of this car (assuming the twit didn't reverse into something)

Silver vw golf/polo?? rego looks to be 434-LKI sorry I just took this when we were driving past. Wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't left his flashing lights on. Cairns area. Nice dent. Feel sorry for the poor sap who ran into the back of this car (assuming the twit didn't reverse into something)

post-60177-1249308295_thumb.jpg

Just had a quick scan through this thread, you guys have some pretty whacky undercover cop cars. In vic all I ever see is the usual, latest model commodore (99.9% sedans, seen 1 ute) and the latest model fords, so I pretty much know what to look out for. The Golf and Aurions, RX-8.... wow borderline ridiculous lol