SAU Community

Cop Car Registrar

Nexus9

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted this morning on Hale Street at the Kelvin Grove Road turnoff (I was heading north):

CAR: VZ Commodore

COLOUR: Red

REGO: 580-JMO

This was an unmarked car and a confirmed sighting as the lights were flashing (red and blue) on the back parcel shelf...also had nabbed themselves a victim, a purple R33 GTR... >_<

• 2 months later...
Spotted this morning on Hale Street at the Kelvin Grove Road turnoff (I was heading north):

CAR: VZ Commodore

COLOUR: Red

REGO: 580-JMO

This was an unmarked car and a confirmed sighting as the lights were flashing (red and blue) on the back parcel shelf...also had nabbed themselves a victim, a purple R33 GTR... :D

i've seen that gtr around heaps, thats not cool =(

Spotted these a while ago, dont remember if i posted, One is a ne VE, which had a guy in cop uniform driving. i dont know if this is his personal car or unmarked but ohwell.

post-21307-1165553669.jpg

other one is a BA/BF (dunno difference) ford fairlane G220, which i watched park and two cops got out of

post-21307-1165553570.jpg

post-21307-1165553594.jpg

post-21307-1165553621.jpg

friend of mine was pulled over by a black 380 with very dark tinting. didnt get rego, but you can faintly see the light on the parcel shelf.

also, i have multiple reports of a white commodore (dont know the shape, but its the one with the round headlights and tailights i think) purple ss kit, v8 supercharged engine, numberplates "SIREN". it pulls up next to people and tries to race them. once the poor victim has started going, they put on the red and blues, and ur busted. its about as quick as the red highway patrol cars. very scary.

also, dont try and outrun those red highway cars either. i saw one chase someone before. took 5 secs to catch the person who was doing bout 140kph, from a standing start :wave: scared the shit outta me!

Two wrongs make a right, eh?

Too bad there aren't any entrapment laws.

of course there isnt. this is why cops can do as they please and simply get away with it.

the law was designed to protect and serve for the goverment and those that uphold the law on behalf of the government (such as the police).

spotted a Blue 380 and a silver 380 both unmarked. driving around redcliffe today.

also ive heard from friends, about a white mercedes van thats getting around northside, that drives around, and when u speed past it, or infront of it, it takes a photo of ya (mobile speed trap)

On the thought of cops chasing you, i heard someone that the police are not permitted to go over 140kph as it is putting to them and others in danger.

i heard someone that the police are not permitted to go over 140kph as it is putting to them and others in danger.

its 160 kph, but that doesnt stop them. its actually quite funny. on the old radio system they used to use u could listen in on chases between brizzy and the gold coast.

"approaching 160kph, ending pursuit"

five mins later

"yeah we caught them up the road a bit"

wtf???? they just turn their radio off and speed more! bastards. the bikes give up though, pussies.

Yesterday walking back across william jolly bridge,

VZ Silver or Blue bommadore

Plates go something like this: KWY22 or KYW22

Indy plates.

Parked themselves just as u exit off the bridge and pass the Cultural Centre Bus stop. on the corner

I am reliably informed the QPS recently placed an order for 60 Mitsu 380's for unmarked duties. So there are probably a fair few of them around!

Apparently they love em because they go a bit harder than the Falcs and Dunnydores.

its 160 kph, but that doesnt stop them. its actually quite funny. on the old radio system they used to use u could listen in on chases between brizzy and the gold coast.

"approaching 160kph, ending pursuit"

five mins later

"yeah we caught them up the road a bit"

wtf???? they just turn their radio off and speed more! bastards. the bikes give up though, pussies.

Hahhaha thats funny, yeah i got a scanner, and im yet to hear a good chase, i hear robberys, and license checks alot, ;)

I am reliably informed the QPS recently placed an order for 60 Mitsu 380's for unmarked duties. So there are probably a fair few of them around!

Apparently they love em because they go a bit harder than the Falcs and Dunnydores.

Myself and a mate spotted a Black 380 pulling over and old mazda mx6 in Ipswich

Rego was 212 JNJ