SAU Community

Cop Car Registrar

Nexus9

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought id chuck a couple in, might have already been covered by someone else.

2 x vw gti golfs (1 red, 1 silver) --> seen this morning (both with euro style personalised plates :P)

1x bright red lancer --> also seen this morning

all with lights on the passanger sunviser.

Brisbane northwest

not sure if its been posted as i cbf reading 10 pages but its not on the main page, theres definatley a black chrysler 300cc on the goldy, seen it pull over lots of ppl on the freeway, always just before smith street m'way exit

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, seen a black VE SS commy ute with the full hard back cover, I think one exhaust either side, darker than legal tint, around clayfield, in January this year. Didn't get the plates though. One of my friends has seen this same one in the area (and further north) multiple times.

Pulled up a friend of mine and got him for bald tyres lol. And hey, fair enough, they were... hahaha.

I found some pics of the GTi police car in question.

Note: It has a FULCRUM sticker on the lower right rear hatch.

2wd33nk.jpg

55h3f9.jpg

Confirmed, they do have a 300c and a Hummer. Soon to be adding a EVO X to that list.

I think it's all a bit silly, they roll around in better cars than us and yet we foot the bill with tax.

RE: Police pursuit speed.

They can reach whatever speed they deem is safe and suitable for the chase.

The VW Jetta/GTi has seen speeds of 235km/hr or more while chasing bikes.

These cars are decked out with cameras. So even if you do get away. They'll be at your door pretty soon.

What I found interesting was the fact they were "allowed" to pursue people at these sorts of speeds without any flashing lights or indication that they are police officers.

Double standards....and yes they do agree. COPS HAVE TOO MUCH POWER. :P

Stay safe everyone.

just a little of topic, but not much, has any one thought of an easy way to flick the plates up, cos if they got your plates ya know the games all over, a nice set of old plates is also good. was thinking about pneumatics using air but there has to be an easier way, maybe jst with cables? any one had a go, you boys sound like the guys who could know.

Also was wondering if nz radars can pick up all the the ausie radar bands. theres some nice stealth radar detectors which hide under the bumper, which could be the go, if not maybe they could be recalibrated for ausie conditions. also final question do the cops just use a cb radio which any one can pick up or does it require a special one or do they also run digital and can that be picked up.

Im not real dodgy :) jst have to even the odds, ive only been done a couple of times, late at night 73 in a 60 zone, pure revenue colecting, very very hard not to think f**k the cops, if there turn up on my door step asking for help i know were id be telling them to get!!!

just a little of topic, but not much, has any one thought of an easy way to flick the plates up, cos if they got your plates ya know the games all over, a nice set of old plates is also good. was thinking about pneumatics using air but there has to be an easier way, maybe jst with cables? any one had a go, you boys sound like the guys who could know.

Also was wondering if nz radars can pick up all the the ausie radar bands. theres some nice stealth radar detectors which hide under the bumper, which could be the go, if not maybe they could be recalibrated for ausie conditions. also final question do the cops just use a cb radio which any one can pick up or does it require a special one or do they also run digital and can that be picked up.

Im not real dodgy :P jst have to even the odds, ive only been done a couple of times, late at night 73 in a 60 zone, pure revenue colecting, very very hard not to think f**k the cops, if there turn up on my door step asking for help i know were id be telling them to get!!!

you're asking all these questions about extreme mods to avoid getting caught...not real dodgy...right :rolleyes:

how about just driving at the speed limit, you won't have a problem then :)

i do agree the coppers have too much power

if you want to even the odds, you'd be better off installing a camera in your car and collecting footage of coppers showing bad driving practices.

red 09 turbo liberty DARK tint with all the gear on the dash NO visible antennas - lights tucked in the front grill . hard to spot unless you see i

spotted on the ICB today about 12pm

Edited by Chris Rogers

• 3 months later...
go easy Jason... they pick on all makes and models...

your right i went to far

please let me apologize to the terrorists mentioned in my rant "salaam?"

i just wish that i imagined cops doing illegal u turns in peak hour traffic over a traffic island to get to me on no less than several occasions

I got pulled over 15 times in one week when I use to live in mackay.

Iv been living in on the Gold Coast for 6 months now and havent been pulled over once! except for RBT set up on the side of the road but thats an exception.

I got pulled over 15 times in one week when I use to live in mackay.

Iv been living in on the Gold Coast for 6 months now and havent been pulled over once! except for RBT set up on the side of the road but thats an exception.

i heard mackay is pretty rough ?

that right?