SAU Community

Rhd Japan

hey everyone,

im currently looking into ordering a couple of parts from rhdjapan.com and just want to know how reliable are they? and how long have u had to wait for your goods to arrive

so if anyone could help me out with some info and if you have actually bought parts from them, im realy only after 1st hand experience not what your best mates uncles brother said

ok guys thanx for the info so far, just curious to know what parts u were ordering as im looking into sum body parts not just small engine parts

They can be slow to reply to emails that require any sort of technical info from what my friends and i have experienced, otherwise they're ok.

I've ordered various Silvia parts from them. I can't complain about the service because it was great! Some time the parts "can" take some time to arrive but that's because some items are made to order...Shipping was also quick as well (JPN to Canada was 3-4 days).

ive ordered a few things through them, not very large items and i have had them delivered with in the period they state on there site, if not weeks for harder to get stuff, who they obviously have to get through other suppliers in japan for you, like oem stuff through nissan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, this is Patrick with RHDJapan checking on a couple different forums that our customers have recommended us to. In regards to any stock level, lead time and shipping time information we are always ready to answer any questions via the mail address or phone number listed on our site.

It is true that many body parts are made to order with the manufacturers and we do have several different services available depending on the timeframe in which the part(s) are needed.

If there are any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

I have found them to be great compared to other sites. I have purchased brake pads from them. Would of purchased a TPS from them, but they only list RB25 and RB26, not RB20 :cool:

Cannot fault their service.

I have ordered various parts through them, from OE Nissan, Nismo and other aftermarket companies.

If it is a small-medium sized item, it would take 5 business days to reach me from the time of order.

Haven't ordered body parts as the prices seem a bit steep.

I have requested a few parts to be listed which is usually done within 5-10 days, which I think is fantastic.

Currently I am waiting for a Garage TEPS intake to be listed which is taking some time as the workshop has yet to reply to faxes and also because it was a custom intake made for a customer who posted pics of it online.

I have found RHD to be far superior to Nengun or Greenline (have bought from all three)

• 3 years later...

saw the AU dollar @ 92 yen and decided to check RHD out and found they have an additional discount happening, so it was my pleasure to order that my first Nismo product, a fuel pump for $408 AUD delivered!

glad I was broke until today and waited my first pay after xmas bull shite :)