SAU Community

Racepace Built R34 Gtr Nur Rb28 V-cam

Have seen so many cars pictured in front of this area. Where is it in japan?? Obviously a hot spot for these type of cars lol..

I love the TE37 or RE30 for your car

These are all photos from a dealership - Global Auto

Just curious Matt but how many bonnet's do you have? Ive counted two R tune nismos and a vspec 2 bonnet so far. Add that to your wheel collection and you must have a double bay garage for just storing all the gear to mix and match the appearance of your car! Im hanging out to see your "cleaning out the garage" sale thread in the parts section.

Hey Ian, I have become a bit of a dealer now in R34 GTR parts. I am usually forced to sell parts accumulated when they start to spill from the garage into the lounge room! Most parts have been sold here on this forum to other enthusiasts.

I am just obsessed with all this JDM stuff. Sometimes I buy stuff that I don't even get to fit on the car. I get enough satisfaction just owning, looking, touching, admiring them (design, workmanship etc). (I know I am weird that way!)

Have seen so many cars pictured in front of this area. Where is it in japan?? Obviously a hot spot for these type of cars lol..

I love the TE37 or RE30 for your car

As mentioned, all cars posted with that particular background are for sale from Global auto. Check out their website. I frequently drool over the cars that are in stock.

http://www.global-auto.ne.jp/stock/public_model_home.php?model=BNR34

Take a look at the full Mines Spec car that has been sold... Super jealous

I decided to read this entire thread start to finish meticulously,this was around 6pm WA time,here I am 8 hours later at 2am in the goddam friggin morning LOL.

That said it has been well worth the read and congratulations for such an amazing car,Racepace have done an exellent job,it truly is inspiring.

i started reading the first post on my ph at work.......no work got done...battery went flat ....raced back to my room to charge and continue reading ....the best post iv read ..

it was like xmas when matt brought new things... great job with the car matt.

Thanks guys for taking time to read the entire thread. Its great to share the experience.

Still think what you have now is killer....

Can't wait to see your work. It'll be awesome.

PS: Finally learnt how to use 'multiquote' function. Geez, I am an idiot!

it was like xmas when matt brought new things... great job with the car matt.

+1 hahaha you know someones doing something amazing if your more excited about them receiving parts than you are.

it's been said before matt but this is the perfect rendition of what a GTR could/should and can be.

Sorry to keep on posting this morning. I have nothing to do until the Grand Prix starts!

Talk about buying miscellaneous useless JDM bits and pieces. I just picked this up from yahoo Japan through once again Import Monster.

t8834d18cmimg600x450126.jpg

Badge of honour - Just like what's on boot of the HKS driving performer:

hksbnr34015.jpg

hksbnr34017.jpg

hksbnr34230.jpg

BTW, I friggin' love that car. Photos courtesy of Speedhunters - (friggin' love that website too!)

Also, friggin' love this photo (courtesy Jun Sawa):

mattsgtr26.jpg

Boy, there's alot of friggin' love this morning.

Matt,

You have done a fantastic job in doing this car up , and the car looks hot in white.

I used to own a 2002 R34 gtr V-spec II Nur in millenium jade colour some guy in melb bought it. I used to love driving it however it as standard.

Matt,

You have done a fantastic job in doing this car up , and the car looks hot in white.

I used to own a 2002 R34 gtr V-spec II Nur in millenium jade colour some guy in melb bought it. I used to love driving it however it as standard.

Thanks Bob. I am soooooo jealous of your Z Tune ownership. You sure love your BNR34s.

...Z Tune ownership...

Hey if you are after a Z-tune i know of another 2 for sale

tumblr_le0akwo0Yt1qd7hqg.gif

Matt, as much as i love your gtr, if you decide to really sell it. Get a Z tune.

Edited by alex182

if you want new wheels I reckon they have to be the BBS Mines RE-MG magnesiums in 18X10.2. they are pretty sexual and so light. can't beat the hard core factor of magnesium wheels.

Personally, I love the tough look of the Work Meister S1.

But I certainly understand Jack's point regarding unsprung weight etc etc.

As mentioned TE37s, CE28s, LMGT4s (all of which I have owned) and other popular Volk Racing wheels are so overdone on BNR34s.

I am a wheel whore, therefore i am always looking at other exciting wheel matching for my car.

These were the original pics that got me hooked on the Meisters. This particular set was traded on this forum in 2008/09 and changed hands twice as far as I know. The set for sale in Sydney may very well be the same set of wheels transferring ownership again...

Looks almost Tonka (toy) tuff!

post-32660-0-81642400-1301041962_thumb.jpg

post-32660-0-80208600-1301041977_thumb.jpg

As always, I appreciate the input

Cheers

Matt

Seeing this vehicle in the flesh with the 20inch miesters on it realy changed my mind about chrome wheels. This thing lookd f***ing insane!

Hi Matt

The car that will be on the front cover of performance imports 134 is my R33 GTR time attack car you saw it at RacePace last year jack was dropping it off. This will be a great issue tuff track and street GTR's.

Hi Jason

The car that will be on the centerfold of performance import 134 is my R34 GTR Racepace HKS RB28 VCam Street car you see at Racepace all the time. Yes, it will a great issue for all GTR enthusiasts.

Just got car back from Racepace. Verdict: I like the way the car handles now!

Boring photo of Hicas unit removed. Note 5kg weight reduction.

p3260068.jpg

Custom Racepace Hicas bar,retaining OEM tie-rods. Racepace logo is a nice touch.

Again, it's nothing exciting. Note 4" exhaust sits very close to rear differential housing.

p3260064.jpg

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

Just wondering did you disconnect the hicas wire in the boot or remove the light bulb to stop the hicas light from turning on?

Hi Matt,

Just wondering did you disconnect the hicas wire in the boot or remove the light bulb to stop the hicas light from turning on?

Yep, just took bulb out from dash. All other systems unaffected. Handles much more stable.