SAU Community

V10 E30 M3 Build

Ant97GTR

How many hours went into that? 1000-2000hrs? I would hate to think of the total cost. $200-$300k? Friggin awesome. I love how integrated and snug fitting the roll cage is. Oh and the dash, how cool was it?

Talk about the ultimate E30 M3 though! That one is a keeper!!! Love to see it in action at a track.

From the looks of it, seems it was built with motorsport intentions. Possibly tarmac rallies but I'm only guessing. Was this built in the USA? It was left hand drive.

All E30 M3's were left drive only.

I'd be interested to see it on a track too, I think it would stand a good chance of being a lead tipped arrow.

Would lay hella skids though and be lovely as a static display for the man who already had everything :)

I'd be interested to see it on a track too, I think it would stand a good chance of being a lead tipped arrow.

Would lay hella skids though and be lovely as a static display for the man who already had everything :)

I'd think so too, but still cool :)

nope weight distribution is supposed to be spot on (they mention it somewhere in that thread)... firewall is been extensively modified, engine sits pretty far back and is only 5 cylinders long... all alloy too where as original motor was iron block

I just reckon they need to get more tyre under it... It needs 10 inchers at least with that amount of hp... he is talking about a 650bhp stroker kit too

nope weight distribution is supposed to be spot on (they mention it somewhere in that thread)... firewall is been extensively modified, engine sits pretty far back and is only 5 cylinders long... all alloy too where as original motor was iron block

I just reckon they need to get more tyre under it... It needs 10 inchers at least with that amount of hp... he is talking about a 650bhp stroker kit too

Ahhh, I'm guilty of not reading it and will gladly stand corrected :)

Looks like a pretty basic, budget build up. Might try that this weekend with my mates in the local village using tuk-tuk parts

LOL make sure you post pics of the result :)

Also re the comments about the weight....despite being a massive engine in terms of size it would be very interesting to compare the V10 weight against the original motor.