SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I didn't think you liked chicks Mona !!

lol! no i'm not into chicks! i just mentioned it cause i figured you guys would ask :)

spotted a few skys tonight!!!! nicks 4 door 32.. what tha!!!! lol!!! i wasn't expecting a 4 door! :D looks schmick! :) and a sexy look silver ford.. (pft! still not as sexy as WHPLSH :P ) and a red beemer! :D

also owned some rotor thing? i think? BUZDUP i think the plates were.. hahahhaa.. he thought he had a easy win.. i think not!!

and spotted DHC... grrr!!! you didn't WIN THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!! :P

hahahah you slack bitcehes chris this dinner was down ther road from your hoause wtf were you>

you coulkd have workecd hbome like i should havce

brnednan why did nt your bring WGFOLZFGAGADGCE to dinner she wolulod nbot have beent the only hick there were 3 there

Tommyk I came over and stood next to your car for a few minutes to say hi (your car was in the staging lanes) but you weren't around and I had no idea what you looked like :)

saw the sticker on your back window anyway and figured it was you.

Sorry Tommo.

I was mostly hanging around jerry's white 34. So you probably just missed me :P

Glad to know another skyline owner was out and about at wsid.

spotted the hottest 33 ever, it was wrx blue, and dished wheels, i didnt even recognise it was a skyline, casue it had r34 front headlights, and very different rear circle lights, and it was a wide body, it looked heaps fat, very very nice. the plates were WRX KLA, i saw it on parra rd near auburn maccas, real head turner

I didn't think you liked chicks Mona !!

lol! no i'm not into chicks! i just mentioned it cause i figured you guys would ask :P

spotted a few skys tonight!!!! nicks 4 door 32.. what tha!!!! lol!!! i wasn't expecting a 4 door! :D looks schmick! :) and a sexy look silver ford.. (pft! still not as sexy as WHPLSH :) ) and a red beemer! :D

also owned some rotor thing? i think? BUZDUP i think the plates were.. hahahhaa.. he thought he had a easy win.. i think not!!

and spotted DHC... grrr!!! you didn't WIN THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:)