SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted the Google earth astra twice today, red p plates.... I recon thats such a bludge of a job....

drove past it this morning at catle towers, i hope it was recording coz i waved at it, giving the skyline drivers a bad name lol

then it drove past my house, i tried to run outside and wave again to try and play a trick on people being at 2 places at the same time.... dunno if it will work though, hope they have improved the camera quality to the ones they used in europe

oh spotted Aron XR34XX -i can't even remember your plate..Kujotk knows who i mean...can't even remember where i spotted you lol

also spotted a white 35 in norwest yesterday about 5

You got both my name and plate correct! :D - when did you spot me because i haven't driven my car much atm so i could probably tell you exactly were i was.

Spotted this a little while ago :D

The number plate is worth more than the car when you consider what GTR enthusiasts would pay for the plate

Spotted this a little while ago :(

prolly sold his manhood when the ball & chain came along with some nails in the coffin (children) & had to put his plates on the family car

I'd put them on a random car too going by what the RTA charge for holding them :(

9:45pm - spotted a stock bayside blue vspec gtr on showground road with an exhaust that sounded like a digiridoo.
The number plate is worth more than the car when you consider what GTR enthusiasts would pay for the plate

Especially the enthusiasts that cant spell. :(

It's spelt "didgeridoo" :( hehe sorry couldn't help myself, not taking a personal attack on you or anything, I'm a shocking speller myself.

spotted a black R34 GT parked in blacktown westfield top level - green p-plates

It's spelt "didgeridoo" :P hehe sorry couldn't help myself, not taking a personal attack on you or anything, I'm a shocking speller myself.

spotted a black R34 GT parked in blacktown westfield top level - green p-plates

LOL no offence taken, on the bright side - atleast im slightly legible! :)

Just spotted a grey 32 GTR on windsor road! ;)