SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted SAM916 this morning in traffic.. i followed u from gordon to chatswood.. was in a white hyundai getz..

clean the poo stain on ya rear bar.. oh and sounds like u need new front pads.. or wheel bearing..lol

spotted my car drive away with Craved last night :( Last I will ever see it again.. shameless plug: still for sale! lol http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...id=12797DF09E7B

god damn i've got a soft spot for your R32 x.x should have put it up afew months earlier and i would have been first in line to take her :cool:

Spotted a grey R33 GTST with a 400r kit parked down the street from my place in Dundas.

Plate was 'ECR-33T' and a SAU website sticker on the back window.

Nice looking line mate.

spotted black R33 with a cage (and battery triangle on boot) on M2 last night around 4:30 pm. Also nice clean stock looking white R34 GTT on there too. At one point all three of us (me in my 33 GTR) were running single file. Looked like a mini cruise ;) hehe.

lol seemed to be a mini skyline meetup outside supercheap auto in lakemba today! :) rocked up for some spray paint to be pleasantly surprised to see a silver bone stock r33 GT-R vspec which looked absolutely fantastic! parked my GTS-T behind it, came out and their was a dark blue S1 gts infront of it ;) was absolutely hilarious!

excuse the crap iphone photo :)

post-71179-1273926376_thumb.jpg