SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I was jus casually walking past the RAAF base at Richmond wen a sexc white R34 GTR cruised past GTR N1 was the number plate mmmmmmmmm yummy

That's terry and it's a genuine n1

Lol...

I hardly ever frequent here.

...had to think, "What the hell was I doing on July 28th?"

Calendar says, "Visit Unigroup re: someone else's car" hehe...

I thought BTW that my car was pretty quiet & unobtrusive!

Just saw a nice Bayside Blue R34 GT-R V spec with the Nismo skirts and black TEs in St Leonards - called out "looks great mate" or something to that effect, and thumbs up. I was in the bimmer though, so the guy was probably thinking wtf...

Just saw a nice Bayside Blue R34 GT-R V spec with the Nismo skirts and black TEs in St Leonards - called out "looks great mate" or something to that effect, and thumbs up. I was in the bimmer though, so the guy was probably thinking wtf...

hope you weren't wear a baseball cap and dressed like a hobo.. GT-R owning might be fearing his life LOL... j/k

hope you weren't wear a baseball cap and dressed like a hobo.. GT-R owning might be fearing his life LOL... j/k

Haha it's a '99 7 series, so it's not gangster but it *is* a bit of an old man's car. He did nod back but he mustve thought it was weird at first :)

Sounds like 'nomnomv8'?

hey man wasnt alex it was me haha,

cheers i was wondering i normally get heaps of smiles and stuff from other cars but this is the first time ive been noticed haha, yeah i saw the bmw and was like hmm ok obviously likes his cars haha

hey man wasnt alex it was me haha,

cheers i was wondering i normally get heaps of smiles and stuff from other cars but this is the first time ive been noticed haha, yeah i saw the bmw and was like hmm ok obviously likes his cars haha

Haha very good mate. Car looked great as I said and sounded tough too. Do you drive it daily? Parking around St Leonards would be tricky I wouldve thought

Haha very good mate. Car looked great as I said and sounded tough too. Do you drive it daily? Parking around St Leonards would be tricky I wouldve thought

yeah its my daily ;) i live in chatswood my driveway is like this \ so i dont know how i get down there with out scratching but i do haha, it gets driven from chatswood to waverton everyday so not a massive drive warms up 2 streets from work if you know what i mean :P

yeah its my daily ;) i live in chatswood my driveway is like this \ so i dont know how i get down there with out scratching but i do haha, it gets driven from chatswood to waverton everyday so not a massive drive warms up 2 streets from work if you know what i mean :P

Nice one mate. It's good to see them getting driven. :)

Hope she gets taken on a long drive every now and then

we must find him and do away with him.

who is painting your front bar Owen? i need to get my carbon bonnet painted next week but dont know any good painters in wollongong

Chris I'm getting Nepean Smash Repairs out at Emu Plains to redo my front bar. Terry recommended him after I hand a ding in my rear quarter. He knows how to mix midnight purple perfectly.

104 Russell Street

Emu Plains NSW 2750

(02) 4735 3522

Might be a bit of a trek for you from Wollongong but I don't know of anywhere else in Wollongong where you could go.