SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted "GTR 032" on the freeway.... going a lil too fast for me to sit behind for too long... lol

Hey,

I was hoping that was someone on here :cheers: nice GTR

I was only sitting on about 115k's, i kinda waited for you for a while but I lost ya :D

Jono

who is kabeb? does he work here?

Kabab is the ghost of SAU - rarely seen at events.

Hes somewhat of a myth that is known for making rare and unexpected appearances.

:(

last time I saw kebab was on lady game drive.. he over took about 100 meters of cars backed up waiting for the lights.. around a blind corner.. on the wrong side of the road.. on full boost..

I laughed my ass off when I saw that. hehe

Saw a nice pearl white 33 on george street yesturday avo plates where WGHOST

also spotted a yellow 34 driving down parramatta road from chatwood around 8am this morning.. can remember the plates.. i know it only had 3 letter tho..

also spotted a yellow 34 driving down parramatta road from chatwood around 8am this morning.. can remember the plates.. i know it only had 3 letter tho..

i think i've seen that yellow R34 plates were WZN seen it turning into UWS at para

kabab doesn't even post, let alone come to cruises! he doesn't love us anymore :(

ummm this was awhile ago...but spotted last Saturday - a (silver?) R33 on the Northern Road...gave us a big wave out the window, sorry mate, would have waved back but you went by so quick and my window was up, but if it was anyone here, we were the red series 1 and black series 2 R33's that you waved at :)

We were on our way to Windsor to stay overnight before the Putty Rd cruise..

also spotted further up the Northern Rd...about a million GTiR's!!! Must have been a cruise on??

Spotted a VERY HOT r33 gtst s2 skyline! Silver with mines sticker down the side! looked almost like my car, cept he had the sexiest body kit! :( plates were ZEB 761.... this was about 12:45pm yesterday down park st....

Hey,

I was hoping that was someone on here :cheers: nice GTR

I was only sitting on about 115k's, i kinda waited for you for a while but I lost ya ;)

Jono

115?!?!?!? HA HA HA.... when I first sat behind you I got up to about 130 before I backed off and gave up... lol

Thanks man, Yours looked awesome, a lot cleaner than mine ;) lol

spotted

S2 R33 with custom Ford purple paintjob......and blue r32 gtr

all at the one set of lights with me....hehe rare opportunity to see 32,33 and 34 together.....

i hope the 4wd is better in the wet..cause both myself and the 33 were sideways comin out of a roundabout.....

Went down to Wollongong today, saw a black 33 GTR in Warrawong..then in Crown St Wollongong saw a crazy ass 31..white with silver GT wing, big chromies and rear lights had been replaced with individual clear trailer style lights that stuck out of the back..looked really cool. Wish I'd taken a photo.