SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

heaps of cars out today...

spotted a white 33 with kit and rims near centennial park....

gunmetal r32 near randwick race course... another white r33 near fox.......

heaps of wrxs and 200s out for the tigers game too...

someone spot me dammit!

Ed

Wilch

"Saw a 32 GTR on the Cumberland highway too. It had a cf bonnet, and gold dished rims. "

that would most likely be UREADY as i spotted him on

milperra rd/Newbridge rd...i was in my work car with my mates..chatted to him to say congrats on his 10sec pass ;)

spotted ranicx on bondi road thisafternoon stuck in traffic ;)

spotted another sleeper R33.... pretty stock but went well and blew a hell of black smoke on me when gunning it..... this one was ED and anzac :)

Anyone seen me yet??

i spotted a white cefiro on victoria avenue chatswood out the front of car wash cafe. I actually saw you twice. For once i was in the GTR instead of the soarer :D

was it you CC?

I drove past that one also, nice looking Ceffie I must say.

Spotted lots of Skylines up in Sydney yesterday, ost noteable being a silver R32 GTR with silver dished wheels and a CF bonnet and a white R33 GTSt with a big Nismo sticker across the windscreen and 400R kit.

I have no idea what road I was on though as I was extremely lost :D Was heading from Blacktown/Windsor area towards the M5 to get back to Canberra. Would have been around 1PM.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the guy in a stock-as-a-rock E36 318i proudly displaying a very crooked M3 badge on the rear as well...

Edited by Amaru