SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

no one was in it.. it was parked.. wont say where though

any no im not stalking you

Haha cheers for that :(

Might have been there while swifty was getting some well needed love!

Spotted Zane near Russell just after 5 and about 10 other Skylines out at Autotech.

Haha cheers for that :D

Might have been there while swifty was getting some well needed love!

Spotted Zane near Russell just after 5 and about 10 other Skylines out at Autotech.

where was you? or were you being stealthy again in the audi?

I was being stealthy again. On the way to pick up the GTR from Autotech. Me now has shiny boost gauge :cool:

Pretty sure i spotted your car at Autotech when i was there on tuesday arvo, that grille of yours is pretty distinct. You might have seen mine, it was the dirty unloved looking black 33 outside the door to reception, becoming somewhat of a permament fixture at their workshop sadly. No fault of theirs just a dodgy hard-to-diagnose problem.

Edited by r33skylinegtst

Pretty sure i spotted your car at Autotech when i was there on tuesday arvo, that grille of yours is pretty distinct. You might have seen mine, it was the dirty unloved looking black 33 outside the door to reception, becoming somewhat of a permament fixture at their workshop sadly. No fault of theirs just a dodgy hard-to-diagnose problem.

Yep that was mine :cool:

Saw yours parked out the front. There were so many! I hate those annoying type probs but I'm sure the boys can get to the bottom of it!

I forgot... spotted a white R33 in Manuka on Tuesday night (I was behind you)

it had white plastic number plates with www.all-bids.com or something similar under the rego number.

Spotted MR 32 on my 6, very stealthy Gus.

Props to the young driver of a yellow VL Commodore down the Monaro who showed some CDF!

(Common Dog f**k). Saw me approaching in the rear view and moved over to the left lane. Didnt, block, accelerate or try to race. After I passed he followed but stayed a good distance..Big props...