SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hey guys new to this forum... just bourght a R34 GTT white coupe man, very stock... live in belco area... so happy with the car...

and then in the kippax carpark while i was filling my new toy, up I spotted my exact car (different wheels)...

white GTT coupe...

which kinda sux cos i havn't seen that many GTT's round the place... now there might be 2 the same in belco :D

7:25pm Erindale drive north bound tonight... I was passed by a maroon R32 GTST with GT wing mounts on the boot (minus the wing) and VOLK CF-Zero wheels - Whoever this was

i was out at the skid pan this morning for the toymods skid pan day that this car was there.. i dont know who was driving it though

Hey guys new to this forum... just bourght a R34 GTT white coupe man, very stock... live in belco area... so happy with the car...

and then in the kippax carpark while i was filling my new toy, up I spotted my exact car (different wheels)...

white GTT coupe...

which kinda sux cos i havn't seen that many GTT's round the place... now there might be 2 the same in belco :D

the is a white 34gtt that lives in belco down the street from me, he has a nismo wing though (really high and has two supports in the middle and one on each end) i really dont like the nismo wing. we generally wave at each other or give the thumbs up when we see each other

i cant remember what type of wheels he has though

fyi that flamethrower website has a virus called JS:Cruzer-B [Trj]- my antivirus software blocked the page and warned me about it. If you went to that website and didn't get a warning, consider changing your AV software.

i was out at the skid pan this morning for the toymods skid pan day that this car was there.. i dont know who was driving it though

I think he lives up my street..

white GTT coupe...

which kinda sux cos i havn't seen that many GTT's round the place... now there might be 2 the same in belco :P

a friend of mine up north has a white one with the large nismo wing, hes getting the wing removed soon so theyll be different soon enough heh.

a friend of mine up north has a white one with the large nismo wing, hes getting the wing removed soon so theyll be different soon enough heh.

saw a white 34gtt driving up eastern valley way in belco at 440..

good.. i hate that freakin wing :)

spotted whit 34gtt at glenlock at 440 (heading towards glenlock up parkes way) and a gun grey 35gtr with black wheels in fyshwick out the front of onyabike warehouse

also a silver r32? in bruce at 540

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

about 8:30am today sotted a Silver AR-X M35 stagea going through the lights at monaro hwy/ pialligo ave towards fyshwick. anyone here? if so, can you PM me as I want to ask you some questions about them :(

Cheers

Dan

Edited by DAN00H

Spotted a white R35 GTR in erindale and a blue R33 at the vikings on monday arvo, a chick driving a maroon R33 at the beginging of the monaro at fairbairn this morning abot 8.30 and a black R34 GTT on the monaro about 8.45.

Weekly round up :P

Plenty of action on the skyline strip (drakeford drive between the Hyperdome and Conder/Lanyon market place)

Grey R32 4 Door - never seen that before (Bonython turn off)

Dark grey R32 with Red skyline on the back

R31 2 door ?(is that right) at Audio tech (reminded me of Bathurst the year they dominated)

Marron R33 with the silver and Black decals up the side

nice white R33 GTR with real bright white headlights then doing some drift work around the huge roundabout

Light Grey R32 (Bonython turn off)

Blue R34 with gold rims

Maroon GTR not looking in fab condition

have fun.

Spotted a white r33 gts-t with a 400r front bar, and m-spec side skirts at the intersection of Hayden and Ginninderra drive going through the traffic lights at about 5:20 tonight