SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted JD this morning in the V Spec... You drove past me but don't think you recognized the new daily driver.

I thought that was you in the white sedan and was nearly going to lean on the horn, but there was a commodore between us which may have been a bogan transporter, so I didn't. :P

So, what is this new beast? I didn't get a good look.

Spotted 2 guys on the manaro heading fyshwick way, one in a white commo ute, and the other was some chrysler suv thing, seemed like they were racing.... they were weaving in and of cars and using the side walls, was crazy, they were prob going over 150 in the 80 zone. Very fishy.....

I thought that was you in the white sedan and was nearly going to lean on the horn, but there was a commodore between us which may have been a bogan transporter, so I didn't. :P

So, what is this new beast? I didn't get a good look.

Haha, i did notice the possible bogan transporter... You would have been stuck at the lights with them getting out of the car.....

The new beast is a '93 Subaru Liberty Heritage Auto.. Ruff on the outside but drives smooth as. I needed something that would allow me to park in Civic and manuka without worry of theft etc.. As in, I'd still be highly concerned about it being taken, but its better it than the 33.

Edited by sfrizza

wtf when I'm not in the 33, I see heaps of other skylines, but once I sit inside her, no1 is around to be seen >.<

Mustn't see others/be seen when I'm in my own little world...hahaha considering how often I'm on my way to Fyshwick every morning.

wtf when I'm not in the 33, I see heaps of other skylines, but once I sit inside her, no1 is around to be seen >.<

Mustn't see others/be seen when I'm in my own little world...hahaha considering how often I'm on my way to Fyshwick every morning.

Haha that's what happens to me too. The audi gets spotted much more between here and CC than the GTR does :)

Spotted white 33 leaving the lights at Hindmarsh/Canberra ave, looked to be sfrizza?

I was turning left "behind" you headed down onto Canberra ave.

I hope not! I might have to check my garage at home now.....

haha, what kinda wheels u got?

They looked like some kind of 5 spoke chromes from the distance I was at, assumed it may have been u coz I can't think of anyone else with a white 33, other than Reece (not turismo)

haha, what kinda wheels u got?

They looked like some kind of 5 spoke chromes from the distance I was at, assumed it may have been u coz I can't think of anyone else with a white 33, other than Reece (not turismo)

MMmm, my rims aren't chrome apart from the lip/dish

spotted a white R33 on Long Gully Rd about 4pm... gave a wave not sure if they saw

and a silver R33 stopped outside the car yards in Phillip opposite Marist... guy in drivers seat, blonde girl outside car on passenger side.

Hehe yeah we spotted ya too! Hard not to spot that car!

WTF, ZCR drives my car and get spotted more than when I drive my car... I obviously don't drive in the right places anymore lol