SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a mad red 260z with what sounded like an rb20 in it near immigration in belconnen this morning

Did you put my windscreen wiper up today?? I got to my car and went wtf... Then thought it may have been you.

*Its Melly*

Hey all..

been a while...

Thought id just put a few words in...

And about that Hilux with the SUPRA sticker...

Its actually the brand of ski boat... hence the same stickers on the boat... :(

also spotted a white 34gtt with big chromes today in manuka

Hrmm maybe it means something different then.... little does he know car nuts all over Canberra are lol'ing at him :)

Not too sure about that as I think the truck is pretty cool and the boat it usually tows around is very impressive...

spotted someone either running a shopping trolley into the back of my car or giving it a love tap and not leaving any details, thanks a f**king lot.

Naz should be back at work soon so go see him while your at ESP. he is KMF customs directly across from ESP's workshop.

i hate Canberra carparks i only ever park in front of where ever im going instead of the carpark.

Not too sure about that as I think the truck is pretty cool and the boat it usually tows around is very impressive...

that guy put something up recently. the model of the boat is 'supra' hence the sticker.

yeah if I'd seen it with the ski boat it would have made sense :down:

Without the boat its just a 4wd with a Supra sticker and I'm sure i'm not the only one who has thought WTF