SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Maroon r32 GTR at the set of lights next to bunnings in fyshwick today. Cant remember the plates but were something like ***-GTR

Also, i keep seeing the white r33 GTS out the front of signworld in mitchell, has a SAU sticker on it so im guessing its someone on here?

spotted silver r32 with black bonnett on drake brockman at around 5:30, pretty nice

Tis Gun Grey bonnet not black... Pretty nice pfft it's a sexy car :banana:

*I may or may not have a biased opinion

i was driving the work van, big fat hyundai iload.

With working paying for fuel its quite alot cheaper than driving my whale around

And Sorry Melly, but i only caught a glimpse of the bonnet in the rear view as he turned off, i'll try and be more accurate next time :D

Black R33 GTST on Federal highway this morning followed by a cement truck turning the corner from Barton Highway which then tipped over. Crazy shit!

hopefully the cement truck driver is ok..........that being said that would have be hilarious to see

I don't think watching other people have accidents is hilarious. Had he been on the inside lane and there been a car on the other side things could have been much uglier. The lights went green and about 5 cars had already stopped. It looked like he'd already kicked the windscreen out and people were helping him out at the time so from what I could see he looked ok.

Stupid mistake but I imagine he's going to get in plenty of poo from his employer and a nice neg driving or equivalent for his troubles.

I'm sad that I never get spotted on my 3 minute drive to work each day! :(

Know the feeling. I drive around on the weekends and to and from civic each Tues and Thurs Evening, never get spotted either.. Been taking the old car the 10mins to work, so it is parked and exposed to attention.

Spotted a very nice 32GTR - gunmettal, white & silver wheels, black n white ACT plates, no wing ... going past the Qbn showgrounds and turning into Cooma St, if you read this, the car is a credit to you mate, very nice.

I forgot from Friday.... spotted cruising the main drag of the Hyper D (yes srsly), 2 Ferrari's, one white convertible and one deep red/cherry one. f**k they looked good. I'm not sure what model.

Also spotted a guy in a Corolla today wearing driving gloves :huh: Like, he had a tshirt, cap, sunnies.... and black leather gloves WTF