SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a nice 32 GTR at about 7:30 turnin right near the ampol servo in queanbeyan (i cant spell). i think it may have been jayson as the paint was nice but i only got a glance :(

Yup,t'was me!Just dropped in to say g'day to Ed @ Integra.Thanks for the props!

spotted yesterday arvo on hindmarsh drive, weston creek bound, a White R33 at the lights where the parkway goes over the top, windows were tinted very dark so i couldnt see the driver, although as i went past thought i saw a hand/arm against the window waving so i waved back

that was meeee - saw you too :);)

whoa - I have been spotted twice in as many days!!!!

spotted ?yesterday arv William Hovell /spaghetti junction - beautiful silver 'line with chameleon paint job - as it drove past colour went from a silver to a purple then an amazing pink..

very very nice car....

If this was an R33, then its ALf's. It's got a full GTR bodykit minus the badges (still got GT) and "Chameleon" on one of his rear wing decals. He's had it for years! Majority of work done by Skyline Performance - car is fully modified and fast. Was recently in High Performance Imports magazine R33 special edition. They reprinted an article on the car which was done a couple of years ago! Know a bit about this car because it was the line that made me buy one. :wassup:

Yeah, Alf's car is beautiful, i've seen it both in that magazine article and also going past on the roads. Let me tell you now the pictures don't do that car justice. it's BEAUTIFUL and it seems to have a fair bit of go too. Very, VERY nice.

Ah well, spotted today a rather odd Skyline, maroon R33 with series 2 front bar but Series I rear end... i'm guessing it was a custom job as i've never heard of series 2's in that colour. Was going past Bunnings and directly behind it was the black R34 GT-T with the full Altia kit. I was in my mates Magna at the time :rofl:

Spotted this morning a couple of cops pointing a radar at me whilst I was doing 123 in a 60. Lucky because a few seconds later i would have been doing a lot more.

If any one knows fyshwick well, whats that street that runs off Newcastle past Bunnings and all the way down to a very nice left hand corner.

There hiding on that corner at the request of local shops who have reported drivers behaving badly.

I don't know what their talking about.

Spotted: Last night in civic, a nice silver S2 R33 drove past me in the carpark across from moose just after i had parked, and a stock S1 black R33 was parked in front of me later in the night. i didn't hit up braddon, especially after the debacle last weekend that went on there, 19 cars defected or something. bloody RTA.

Spotted 2 GT-R's today

A black R33 on Adelade Avenue Civic bound, and a white R32 on the Monaro Highway south bound, gave it a bootful as well (I was in the red R31 behind you :))

Spotted a black R33 Series I that went past me around Braddon/Civic... :s i was in the black R33 Series II but my dad was driving :D

Oh yeah and spotted a white R33 Si with low looking sideskirts on the Hume highway... passed me doing 130-140km/h... tried to keep up but figured it wasn't worth the risk of getting booked.