SAU Community

Unnzud Whoretown 1.0

JAS-25T

While I know and appreciate this is a Whoretown thread, please keep the racial slurs to a minimum. I know its all in good fun and I hate to be a kill joy but if I was an NZ'er and came to these forums to see threads like these, I wouldn't hang around.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I know and appreciate this is a Whoretown thread, please keep the racial slurs to a minimum. I know its all in good fun and I hate to be a kill joy but if I was an NZ'er and came to these forums to see threads like these, I wouldn't hang around.

I'm the sole NZer in this thread, and hardly feel mocked lol. We used to watch Ignition DVDs from Oz and spend half the time cracking up, the accent and culture thing works both ways.

In saying that, it doesn't exactly make it feel very inviting providing NZers with their own area and then making it a take the piss out of NZ area seeing the actual whoretown thread says Unnzud. A bit of jibe here and there, but I've never heard a NZer called NZ "Unzud" so thats clearly gotta be fixed :blush:

Edited by Lithium

I'm sure this section will grow with the amount of skylines and imports you have over there. We're jealous of your more relaxed import rules and stuff. So many models you guys get and we don't.

So any of you guys go to the beech much?

Beeched ais bru.... :blush:

I'm the sole NZer in this thread, and hardly feel mocked lol. We used to watch Ignition DVDs from Oz and spend half the time cracking up, the accent and culture thing works both ways.

dude *everybody* laughs at ignition :blush:

I'm sure this section will grow with the amount of skylines and imports you have over there. We're jealous of your more relaxed import rules and stuff. So many models you guys get and we don't.

So any of you guys go to the beech much?

Beeched ais bru.... :)

Yeah bro, live right by the beach! We often like to go down and eat fish and chips, its sweet :D

The import laws here are really tightening up unfortunately, though that was after the Japanese cars started getting boring... so we got flooded with all the cool 80s and 90s ones.

so when are you going to sort out your boost control and crank out a good 300+kw from that bad boy? :)

Big can actuator is going on tomorrow, tuning will be when I can get some dyno time :D

2x from the north..

Random fact Re Sheep,

7x Sheep per person in NZ, we all know that, hence the awesome jokes that never change.

14x Sheep per person in AUS....

4,000,000 people in NZ

21,500,000 people in Australia.

You do the math :O

No one likes a liar...

China actually has the greatest number of sheep in terms of number of livestock (See top ten list in Domestic sheep). While New Zealand rates number 2 on the list of total quantity of "indigenous sheep meat" produced, it has the highest number of sheep per-capita (outside of the Falkland Islands). Simon McCorkindale of Christchurch, New Zealand holds the current Guinness World Record for number of sheep owned by one man (384143) and was named Royal ovis Aires Breed Board of Indigenous Territories (RABBIT) breeder for 12 consecutive years.[2]

Ok fine i tried :rant:

I can google too..

"While New Zealand rates number 2 on the list of total quantity of "indigenous sheep meat" produced," following only Australia :P

Population of sheep in AU 2005, 102.7 million

Populatioin of sheep in NZ 2005 39,9 million

f**k we both have a sheep loat of sheep. lol