SAU Community

Rate My Skyline

250rwkw on the stock turbo… lol damn you children were meant to be back @ school today!

This isn’t some macca’s carpark where you are talking to 15yr old kids.

So for that – you get 0/10 from me. You cannot lie here.

i hve spent over 38ganrd on the car i noe what ican do

Must have been pretty serious accident damage to spend 38 grand repairing it ye? Did it look like a crushed car?

If your going to try for one second to tell us that car has had $38,000 spent on it…

You are now -2/10 for dribble.

it has aroun 225rwkw now with new motor and 50k includ the car any way beleav what you want

Oh wait… It’s not 50k! And we can “believe what we want”

-9000/10

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what i just realised, in my above post where i qouted everything, the power level goes down every time and the money goes up. By tomorrow its going to be a 20kw $340,000 car lol.

No, tomorrow he'll be telling us it's a Lambo LP640 with a R33 front end.

Yeah quite the good thread for a laugh. Amazing the shit some people lie about.

The funny thing is if he never mentioned the "11 sec" part of his story it wouldn't have set off alarm bells. It all went down hill from there for the guy.

Edited by PM-R33

1st my mate drove it down 1/4 went to syd for the week whn i 1st got it 11.79 and now its defected all back to stock and wen you strip it seats/boots jack other stuff made 247kw and with boost and as you noe most mods i hve spent over 38ganrd on the car i noe what ican do

im going to strip my seats, boots jack and all sorts of stuff out of my car too. ive been trying to get 250kw in mine too but just cant get there maybe if i do this like you have i will finally get to 250kw.

Ah god. Retract my statements on page one. You are just trolling.

Tail lights are standard in the pic aswell buddy...

To be honest I liked the concept, of posting your car and asking for a rating. But then i got to the 250rwkw...12psi... stock turbo... 11 seconds... 38 grand.

This forum is far too knowledgable to start that kinda shit buddy

Edited by Granthem

The 11 was actually from the right lane. I hate to say it buddy, but, You were in the left lane.

PS. The wheels dont suit at all and I say bring back the wing (I like a good bitta wing ;) )

Oh maybe that was you racing down that large hill with the bloke on the side of the road with the stopwatch