SAU Community

18 Year Old Crashes Car On School Grounds

Priestley

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But in saying the guy was trying to be hektik I believe he was implying the guy was trying to be like one of the stereotypical car enthusiast Arabs or Wogs, not necessarily saying he is an Arab or a Wog.

yer i think you are right birds, but it doesn't mean that all "arabs and wogs" are hektiks or the typical skyline drivers- but some ruin it for others :P

Edited by P1OTR

^^^

calm down it was a 40m burnout i think that deserves some credit aside from the time and place rule its rather impressive however given that it made the news it was more likely a second gear chirpe into a fence cos his a hektik knt that cant drive.

But in saying the guy was trying to be hektik I believe he was implying the guy was trying to be like one of the stereotypical car enthusiast Arabs or Wogs, not necessarily saying he is an Arab or a Wog.

I also think that it would interesting to hear the full story behind this because the media would like to make a big fuss about everything, this would be gold for them- young hoon in a skyline. By no way, shape or form should anyone promote this behaviour (break his legs lol) but it might be blown out of poportion. It could've been someone that just got the P-plates and wanted to show his mates from school how "sick" he is and slightly slid the back out from first to second and stacked because he he is retart.

Edited by P1OTR

How are you all assuming he's an arab/wog? Is there something I'm missing here?
That's exactly what I'm saying. Who the f**k says hektik but arabs/wogs? I have nothing against them whatsoever, but I've never seen an aussie that's not trying to act like a wog say hektik. I mean come on, who started saying 'full sick' and 'hektik' in the beginning? Sorry I don't tip toe around stereotyping, I'm just saying what everyone already knows / thinks.

maybe the fact they are ex students of the school, which is for muslim only. kinda nail's it down to a few nationalities.

i rkn some of you guys on here are too sensitive have a concrete milkshake and harden the fk up you drive a skyline ppl think your a hoon deal with it. im guessing none of you bought a skyline for its awesome boot space or capability to cart the family around.. in fact why did u buy it? fuel economy.. nope wouldnt be that..

and i still bet it was a chirpie at best and the media/police have blown it out of proportion..

and hektik was describing his state of mind trying to impress school kids i couldnt care if he was yellow,white, black or pink

and i still bet it was a chirpie at best and the media/police have blown it out of proportion..

and hektik was describing his state of mind trying to impress school kids i couldnt care if he was yellow,white, black or pink

Yes I agree on your first comment.

Second comment I would care if he was pink.. You don't see allot of pink people walking around these day's let alone driving cars.

because he probably had all his mates sitting on the boot. only an arab or wog would do that :banana:

How are you all assuming he's an arab/wog? Is there something I'm missing here?

im guessing none of you bought a skyline for its awesome boot space or capability to cart the family around.. in fact why did u buy it? fuel economy.. nope wouldnt be that..

I do agree with that comment

i think what the guy did was stupid, and dangerous, and i would never do it.. having said that.. theres only one reason ppl modify skylines, and theres no need for people to have 300rwkw skylines to get onto freeway on ramps quickly.

*flame suit on*.. if an ex student did a burnout in my school grounds (while no one was around) and no possibility of anyone getting injurered, and didnt loose it into a fence.. id probbably laugh and clap with the other students and i think there are A LOT of people on these forums that would have a chuckle to, that doesnt mean i would do it, but hasnt everyone thought about it at one stage, and old school? a bosses front driveway?

Edited by SKYL1N

lol @ ruining the Skyline reputation.

These days, Skyline (or Jap Import) is synonymous with fast car (not always true), hoon car (not always true).

Get over it. If it bothers you, just buy an Echo.

im going to add that last night while i was washing my car i had an idiot in a white r33 driving like a spastic. and then when i was going down the main street of where i live he was doing a burnout and then launched it hard, what a tool why would you do it on the main streets with lots of people around at the time.

i rkn some of you guys on here are too sensitive have a concrete milkshake and harden the fk up you drive a skyline ppl think your a hoon deal with it. im guessing none of you bought a skyline for its awesome boot space or capability to cart the family around.. in fact why did u buy it? fuel economy.. nope wouldnt be that..

This is such a typical comment.

Of course you don't buy a Skyline for your mentioned reasons, you buy one because they represent great performance/value, they are easy to mod, they look great and they are fast. Just because a skyline incorporates all these factors doesn't mean you have to drive like a cock knocker. THAT is the reason they are branded hoon cars, because of the immature f**ken toe rags that do this shit on the streets. THAT is what people are pissed off with.