SAU Community

Keep An Eye Out Before You Try And Race This One-

Yeedogga

This is probably common knowledge to most of you but i was still shocked at a SS wagon undercover, like seriously! wagon? really? (i think there uglier then a pile of dogshit, but thats just me) - also i got pulled over for a random check, under bonnet, tyres etc by an undercover FPV, soooo sexy, brembo breaks the works.... and when i complimented the car he couldn't help having a big cheesy grin...lucky bastard!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres also a regular I always see in the inner city areas, Green SS with a Green Chev sticker in flames pasted on the Back windscreen...Not to mention the few Typhoons getting around the city as well.

This is probably common knowledge to most of you but i was still shocked at a SS wagon undercover, like seriously! wagon? really? (i think there uglier then a pile of dogshit, but thats just me) - also i got pulled over for a random check, under bonnet, tyres etc by an undercover FPV, soooo sexy, brembo breaks the works.... and when i complimented the car he couldn't help having a big cheesy grin...lucky bastard!

You should see the unmarked SS utes they havein Queensland... They have some sweet cars!

Wollongong also has cars like Corollas etc roaming everywhere.

HI guys,

Just spotted a pretty hot looking blue FG XR6 turbo with custom plates 'ROYAN1' around Parra area.

Looks like an old-man racer but its an undercover fuzz car... just thought I'd give you all the heads up.

Word

yup, he has been around for some time....also drives an xr6 typhoon (yellow) and you will mostly see them around cumberland hwy during the day.....you will find both the cars working together and they r both middle/older looking guys. :blink:

where is this falcon? i always wanted to see how long a falcon could keep up to the bike... hahahahahaha

one of the guys at work bought a green ex hwp car, has in car pc and what not so extra aerials on the back, dark tints... fark its funny everyone thinks he is a copper

where is this falcon? i always wanted to see how long a falcon could keep up to the bike... hahahahahaha

one of the guys at work bought a green ex hwp car, has in car pc and what not so extra aerials on the back, dark tints... fark its funny everyone thinks he is a copper

how much do ex hwp cars go for? how many km's later do the cops start selling off their fleets?

Generally they would sell a whole bunch when the models change. Expect to be able to pick them up when (or should I say IF) a new falcon model is released. They may have a kilometer cap where the vehicle is sold if it reaches a certain mileage too.

Its generally around 40k on the clock they trade them in.

A work mate bought a BF mkII XR6T ex hwy - country car, for just under 20k at auctions.

has since spent another 6-7k and runs high 11's

thats amazing! - and all those ex gov vehicles are well maintained arnt they? - only problem is there all auto's..

i want to buy an ex riot Nissan Patrol ....because there 4.2 TD which is what im after. only problem is i dont know if they come in auto or manual because im only after manual. Do you know where the auctions are Chris?

thats amazing! - and all those ex gov vehicles are well maintained arnt they? - only problem is there all auto's..

i want to buy an ex riot Nissan Patrol ....because there 4.2 TD which is what im after. only problem is i dont know if they come in auto or manual because im only after manual. Do you know where the auctions are Chris?

http://www.pickles.com.au/cars/auctions/?e...p;x=26&y=11

http://www.manheimfowles.com.au/

My dad bought a an '06 or '07 Camry from here not too long ago. It was a Government auction, they also do private etc. But there was ex HWP cars there, SS's and Typhoons. They all had (iirc) way more than 40k on the clock and I think one Typhoon sold for like $24-25k with like 125k on the clock? But most of them don't sell because noone's there to bid on them lol...

Either way, worth checking out.

Point is don't race anyone, but we all know we drive our cars flat stick here and there.. we're not all innocent...

If we wanted to stick to the speed limit and drive like normal people non of us would have Skylines as daily cars, but keep smart, safe and accident free on the street is the focus. Save it for the track if you want to drive like a monkey.

most of my parents cars are ex gov. they get around the 40k mark. none had issues but generally they come with warranty and pickles check them out pretty well. but i know of alot of company cars that get trashed around. so sometimes you might get a dud

Lol....in campbelltown they have a sportivo corolla undercover car that has p plates... and loves the limiter...and traffic lights.

See this is what pisses me off. These cops can go around pretending to be P platers, egging on other people to race them, and we get f**ked for it. I was in my mates torana and two approx 27 - 32 yo drivers pull up in a commodore while were out driving around Parramatta. At the lights they are full shit talking about how their car will tear us up and how bad we should go them. We just drove casually as they floored it. Two minutes down the street you see the same car pulled over an s14.

Is that fair? I consider this entrapment. They actually went too far when they were egging us on.

Oh and this ROYAN1 car always comes past my place. He fills up petrol at caltex on woodville road opposite mcdonalds :)

He was too obvious, you can see all this gear inside the car. To be honest I don't feel theres anything wrong with giving it off the lights. The use of common sense and you should be fine. My mates give it to the speed limit. Theres no point dragging it on. Punch first gear, maybe abit in second then back off. Simple.

• 2 weeks later...

Know what?

I'm actually glad that the cops do this.... cause if you're stupid enough to RACE on public roads... you SHOULD get caught before you kill someone.

I've seen a lot of different undercover cars.. you just don't know these days but, one thing is certain.. if you DON'T race or try to prove some pseudo macho shit, you'll never be picked on

It's THAT simple.

Word