SAU Community

Highway Patrol - Bob Jane Riot

Charles89

Police not knowing what's a GTR is funny but even more funny to me is my wife and I have just sold our TT Supra and only one person out of about 20 people that called or came to look at the car knew what a 2JZ was. Had people comparing it to R32 gts-t and toyota celica at least the lucky buyer knew and is a member on here.

They probably think GTR means "gay tool ricer" lol, that's why whenever they see a Skyline, they pull em over, because they think it's a "GTR" biggrin.gif

and they look like this!

gay%20police.jpg

Police not knowing what's a GTR is funny but even more funny to me is my wife and I have just sold our TT Supra and only one person out of about 20 people that called or came to look at the car knew what a 2JZ was. Had people comparing it to R32 gts-t and toyota celica at least the lucky buyer knew and is a member on here.

Well, at least we all know that if you pull us over, you can differenticate between a GTST and a GTR :)

Maybe that 1-20 ratio is the same with cops too :)

Lol yeah. But that was an old episode, but I think they just slotted in the Oakleigh riot into it.

It was new episode in the first half and an old one following it.

and then they go and hit some one and make all skyline owners look like d**ks.

you should have watched the whole thing, after the cops looked at the cars they said there is no way the skyline could have done that, so what really happened was the dumb bitch ran into something and then tried to blame someone else so she didnt have to pay the excess on the insurance.

That story really didnt convey how big it was, here is the video i shot

you can even see in this the video crew that almost gets hit with a full bottle.