The Best Of Both Worlds..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get lost bomba, don't screw with this thread

Excuse me pepsinator started it first!!! im a testosterone fueled bodybuilder wat do u expect mate? me to jus sit bak and hav a protein shake and let him get away with it?

no disrespect u own a 1978 skyline. La Bomba shal let it rest.

hey la bomba i hear your a fully sik wog and you drive a fully sik silvia does it have a subwoofer and its own sluvaki stand on the side?

lmaooo yea but it has no subwoofer, and evn da radio and cd stacker doenst work...i was tryna put sum mad beatz on wen i had a greek chik in da car from da north shore and the radio wudnt go past 90.0 fm (wtf). and nope no souvlaki stand, i dnt hav enuf cash for that, but wen i hav enuf cash im gona get a big soundsystem so that da road has an earthquake and cars go crazy caus of da basss.

Saving for 2 Pioneer 15 Inch 8000W (16,000wats total) subwoofers for a big sounddddddddd!!! Ouft im planing on spending around $10,000 on the soundsystem alone!!!!

Edited by La Bomba

if you have a silvia tho you obviously cudnt afford a skyline or supra so how are you gonna afford a 10k soundsystem...lol ah sorry socrates

dont bother with the new subs with the flat cone on the back theyre shit, theres a 6000watt legacy for 200 on ebay atm

if you have a silvia tho you obviously cudnt afford a skyline or supra so how are you gonna afford a 10k soundsystem...lol ah sorry socrates

dont bother with the new subs with the flat cone on the back theyre shit, theres a 6000watt legacy for 200 on ebay atm

Hookkk me da link to that 6000Watt subwoofer man?

and na i just like silvia's better than the non turbo skylines, and supras i wasthinking bout but cudnt be bothered taking my time to find a good one

Bomba - thanks, but PM him save us the reading

BoostingHerPound - i'm greek don't bring the souvlaki into this, hahaha

Oh man I could seriously decimate a Souvlaki at the moment :D

Socrates - i apologise on behalf of la bomba.

this has turned into an absolute shit fight of a thread - will ALL of you PLEASE stop this crap? it's NOT EVEN FUNNY and SAU DOES NOT WELCOME IT..

socrates - i know this sounds silly.. but ever since you said you want to come on the fourdoor cruise in mid august... i've been keen on seeing your car

have you got any nice pics of it that you can upload here so that i can see??

and also to shut la bomba up with his cocky attitude? c210's are amazing.

then after that can we PLEASE get back on topic?

Back on topic:

I've already got the best of both worlds.. my Stag. Awesome daily that still puts a smile on my face while the 32 is off the road.

Edited by bubba

back on topic... i'm going to go ahead and stick to a budget of UNDER 25 grand. k?

i would PERSONALLY take a 2001 - 2005 Lexus GS300 (getting VERY cheap i must say - can be had for around 9/10K!!!!)

lexus-gs300-big2.jpg

then... engine out.

replace it with it's JDM stablemate 2JZgte

aristo_2jz_half_cut.JPG

if time / budget permits - may as well switch to big single while i'm at it - i mean hey, i only paid 9 grand for the car, right? it's not depreciating anywhere in a hurry so why not do something stupid like a big single!!

1004351_600.jpg

budget would now probably have blown out between 13K 15K

leaving me with 10 grand for rice.. wheels and bodykits and FUSA knots and curtains and those things that the kids like these days..

161.jpg

soooooooooo 650hp at my foot

while i chill out in THIS interior

Lexus_GS_300_SportDesign_interior_01.jpg

would leave me change from 25K.

thoughts?

EDIT - rb26 kpgc 10 would be too hardcore to drive daily. i would imagine the kpgc10 to rattle my teeth out as a daily - coupled with a HUGE rb26 motor in that tiny car i honestly doubt i'd enjoy it...

bubba's stagea - yes. but i wouldn't put a 3L in it - again i'd be happy with the 2.5ltr... MAYBE i'd go VQ series for smoothness...

but me personally i'm still sticking to my toyota love. 2JZgte jzs160!

Edited by Mr Eps

Not bad.. now you have me thinking.. I wonder what the front diff setup is like in the 4wd v8 aristos... finding a half cut might be rather hard though..

supercharged 1UZ stagea ;)

Edited by bubba

eps, if anything needed a 3L it's the big heavy assed wagon, not the light and nimble 32! the 25 does alright but with the bigger turbo it could really do with the 3L torque to lug the bastard around town